El Paso TX/ New Mexico rackords/strutters?

2»

Comments

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    Santa Fe oh god... Worst city for diggin evar. Audio Synergy = pure derpression. Nothing worth buying and I got scolded for touching a LP jacket wrong.

dude is a dick.
    the shop is closed now though. he sold the stock to a guy in texas and now there is a bakery there.

• Hello people,
    I currently live in El Paso and can tell you that records are sometimes hard to come by
    the shops on doniphan have been pretty much dug out but one can still find good stuff there.

that guy zeke who runs the wax museum is good people and he stocks the place with nice records and some nice local stuff too

I havent been to the Headstand in a while but they used to rotate a large cache of records on the shelves, and I have found a few good jazz records there
    I do not like that time capsule shop on mesa but I did get some fun 45s there
    the thrift shops all suck, there is a good second hand store on piedras, i think its called st vincents and its across the street from a good locally owned pizza shop - i have had good luck there and copped some nice 45s there - usually like .25 each...

to that guy that went to Rafa's - hell yeah. That is one really good burrito shop, you probably had the picadillo?

I have a couple of friends who have been to a second hand shop in alamagordo nm, its about 1-1.5 hours away from here, they have comeback with a lot of good stuff

chico's tacos is a must have here but probably an acquired taste

i've lived here all my 26 years, if anyone else is headed here and wants some advice on places to eat or whatever, let me know...

hoggingthefog - did TA tell you el paso was referred to el pisshole? hes a Frickin' liar! hes been here like once dood.