Too Grown for Scion-Hop (Reynaldo Related)

2»

Comments

• Rey, what program are you using to list your auctions? You're on a Mac, right?

• stipend

Allowance

super sonned!

lol

Paycheck is knocking the hustle and should not be encouraged.

Is there a list of hustles that can, or cannot, be knocked?

You sound like someone who thinks one's parents should be exempt from the hustle.

I know who Reynaldo won't be sharing the Baileys pilfered from his parents' liquor cabinet with.

That's all good though - won't catch me drinking that shit.

You creamy, spy?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    stipend

Allowance

super sonned!

lol

Paycheck is knocking the hustle and should not be encouraged.

Is there a list of hustles that can, or cannot, be knocked?

You sound like someone who thinks one's parents should be exempt from the hustle.

I know who Reynaldo won't be sharing the Baileys pilfered from his parents' liquor cabinet with.

That's all good though - won't catch me drinking that shit.

You creamy, spy?

hell to the naw

"sips on the baileys" = tres suspecte

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Rey, what program are you using to list your auctions? You're on a Mac, right?
    Right now I'm using Turbo Lister on a PC.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    This music video is about a man whom befriended a fatherless ghetto boy. The boy stole rarer from him time and time again. This video also speaks of a man who fathered twins with a woman he felt no love for. This song is highly emotional and it's not about how well the singer is it's about expression of hard times.

Lyrics:
    (Intro)
    Maximo (3 times)

Tell me why
    Why must I cry
    Tell me why
    Why must I cry
    Why must I cry

Why must I cry why must I cry why ( 6 times)
    Tell me why

(Verse)
    No matter what I did I tried to love this kid, ever since he was eight
    All he ever did was lie and steal from me
    Now he's seventeen and I thought that he'd change his ways but when I look at kid
    He's still hating on me
    It makes me sad to see this kid, he's still hating on me, he's bad I just can't lie anymore
    I gotta push him through the door
    Recently the kid stole my jewelry, I turn my back and he steals my gun from me
    Kid be careful you're gonna shoot someone and end up in jail
    A death sentence is that what you want? I know that you really hate me but why did you have to do these things to me. It's not fair you really don't care.
    Don't understand why you gotta go this route, don't you understand without a doubt it's the wrong path, understand

(Chours)
    Tell me why
    Why must I cry
    Tell me why
    Why must I cry
    Why must I cry why must I cry why (3 times)
    Tell me why

Why must I cry why must I cry why (3 times)
    Tell me why

(Verse)
    Tammie Starr, who do you think you are, using those kids as weapons you know it's not fair Tyler I really love you and I really miss you and Deja
    Now I got twins on the way, Tammie Starr you've gone away
    California haven't heard from ya that's why

(chorus)
    Tell me why
    Why must I cry
    Tell me why
    Why must I cry (more) (less)

ghetto

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    $7 shipping?

• $7 shipping?

Nothing wrong with that. Cost of boxes + poly bags + pads + postage + time/labor = $7, at least.

Or conversely you could pay $5 and get your shit in a folded over priority mailer with all the seams busted and the jacket torn from being stuck to the glue. Maybe even broken in half because there was no padding.

Or you could pay for media mail and wait a week or two extra.

jacket torn from being stuck to the glue.

My favorite.

Love it when you get a package that has you scratching your head wondering how you can extract the record without damaging it.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    all you have to do to earn the respect of an American DJ...wether it be hip hop, soul, funk is to sell them a ???2 record for ???500..then they will think you are on to "real european raer" shit....

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts

"sips on the baileys" = tres suspecte

However:

Baileys + Henesey =

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    It's true; this sell-off is, more than anything else, symbolic of my desire to distance myself from the scion-hop/hip-hop sub-culture as a whole.

Looking at the records you're selling, which you describe in the sales forum as representative of "all of my hip-hop records," it looks like you're one of those little dudes who helped to create the monster known as "scion-hop"...which has always been less about certain artists making a certain type of music than it is about certain fans only listening to a certain type of hip-hop.

I'll give you the one Richie Rich record in the bunch. But other than that, you only have yourself to blame for your tunnel vision of bad taste in rap.

• Being admonished by HarveyCanal:

- Rey's finally arrived

or

- How the mighty have fallen

?

You're right, Harvey--it says a lot (good and bad) that many--if not most--of the few hip-hop/rap artists worth listening to, let alone supporting monetarily, are represented in my auction.

Being admonished by HarveyCanal:

- Rey's finally arrived

or

- How the mighty have fallen

?

Reynaldo vs. Rashied

The doomsday battle is finally upon us.

It shall be impossible to discern black from white.

Choose your sides well.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    You're right, Harvey--it says a lot (good and bad) that many--if not most--of the few hip-hop/rap artists worth listening to, let alone supporting monetarily, are represented in my auction.

Do you expect reynaldo to be chastened by such base insults from a person of whose lifestyle he does not even approve?