taipei is the place..

stop_33stop_33 365 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
got a really good friend who is heading to taipei. hoping to find some vinyl (not beat digger styles)...any insights record wise or otherwise (food, sights)... sheep?much appreciated...all the best, sipreano*tried to search this, but didn't come up with much...

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    got a really good friend who is heading to taipei. hoping to find some vinyl (not beat digger styles)...
    any insights record wise or otherwise (food, sights)... sheep?
    much appreciated...
    all the best,
    sipreano
    *tried to search this, but didn't come up with much...

i got 14 record stores on lock, the record dudes i met here only know of about 5-6. get your boy to hit me up on the e-mail. i've been living out here for 5 months, this is my third trip out so i got most shit on lock... sneakers, clothes, food, culture.

i'll get him the VIP treatment at the club (Ministry of Sound Taipei). I'm spinning tonight with some topless playboy DJ... tell him to roll through if he's in town.

peace.

• Sheep ain't kidding. Dude knows of what he speaks and proved it first hand last trip in Nov. You'll do well to take him up on his offer.

Thanks again for the new spot B. That rocked and holds definite potential for next time over.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    holy fuk sheep, how long are you out there until? Sounds like I need to make a trip to the mother land

HOLY FUK!!!!! YAARGH SO JELLY RIGHT NOW

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    ozbound, a few more days on those business cards man... got 2 more new spots too...

m*** -- i officially resign from Ministry of Sound as of today. I might go do some one-offs there. I'm in Japan Feb 5th - 14th, then back to Australia March 4th.

Get yo azz out here.

peace.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts

m*** -- i officially resign from Ministry of Sound as of today.

WHAT?! what the deal? hit me on the PM dude.