Soul Stut Capitalizing?

BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
Purchase a Custom Forum Title!

Comments

• "Purchase a Soul Strut Forums custom title for someone else.

Cost:
    $9.95"

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    "Purchase a Soul Strut Forums custom title for someone else.

Cost:
    $9.95"

hey.. whatever it takes to load strut under 10 min.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    that lex aint going to pay for itself

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    "Purchase a Soul Strut Forums custom title for someone else.

Cost:
    $9.95"

I know, right? The prices should be switched around. Making the purchase of an undesirable title for someone else more desirable will increase the amount of titles purchased for others, and then the receivers of those titles will pay even more to have them removed.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    This ain't nothing new. It's been around for over a year now.

Personally, I preferred the "conASSeur" title I had before. And I'm a little sad that Cosmo is no longer the "Dude Dudestofferson."

Herm

• I wasn't hatin' on the $, he deserves that yaper. Keeping a site like this going ain't cheap,

I just found it funny that you are able to buy somebody else a title. Imagine the possibilities...

• chasechase 767 Posts
    I thought it was like 5 bucks before

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    still is.. the ten beaner is a the "slap yo the face" custom title.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    "Purchase a Soul Strut Forums custom title for elise.

ONLY!
    $9.95"

Hmmmmmm........

Just kidding

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,899 Posts
    I think this is veering towards hipsterness. Like buying Money Mark dolls. Like the Elise thread. No-one in the real world gives a fuck. "The right to bear Graemlins" will never be amended to The Constitution.

How about giving the $ to Unicef or someone who will spend it saving a kid's eyesight?

S-A-I-L-I-N-G...

• I think this is veering towards hipsterness. Like buying Money Mark dolls. Like the Elise thread. No-one in the real world gives a fuck. "The right to bear Graemlins" will never be amended to The Constitution.

How about giving the $ to Unicef or someone who will spend it saving a kid's eyesight?

S-A-I-L-I-N-G...

SS has proven to be one of the most philanthropic places around. the katrina and tsunami shit was some tear invoking shit. In cases like this i prefer to give RAJ his money. he has put it down for this site over the years. There has been some good money invested in this site and i wanna see it be worthwhile for him. Make sure he can afford those raers he hearts so much. stick around a lil while. learn the true meaning of the "I pay to post here" mentality.

• This ain't nothing new. It's been around for over a year now.

Personally, I preferred the "conASSeur" title I had before.

The best 10 bucks I ever spent.

and yo..i need your address still, fool!

• dayday 9,611 Posts

and yo..i need your address still, fool!

DONT'T BOTHER HERMILLO - HE WILL ONLY TOY WITH YOUR EMOTIONS AND LEAVE YOU WITH A MAILBAG FULL OF BLUE BALLS.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I think this is veering towards hipsterness. Like buying Money Mark dolls. Like the Elise thread. No-one in the real world gives a fuck. "The right to bear Graemlins" will never be amended to The Constitution.

S-A-I-L-I-N-G...

This site has never come close to making a profit... this was just a creative way to attempt to defray the costs Raj sinks into this place a bit... more power to him for trying to find a way to make funding the site fun & interactive

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

I just found it funny that you are able to buy somebody else a title. Imagine the possibilities...

It's nothing new although I think it disappeared from the site for a spell.