HERM, CLEAR YOUR PMs

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
I'm chillin with the Coyotes and Scorpions next to the Arizona National Golf Course with Don Henly on the radio. I'm going to be downtown one night next to the University sans kiddos. Are the Burrito Bros. spinning out one of these nights? Get at me!

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Damn, I get my own thumbtack sticky thingy?! And why do 61 one of you foolios care about my PM situation?! And why are Elise's breasts so small?!
    [color:white]Not that I mind, of course. I actually prefer 'em bite-size! They make for great snacks. On hot & sweaty summer days you can pop 'em in your mouth with M&M's...Mmmmm, sweet & salty trail mix![/color]

Anyways, PM's cleared, hoLmes. Well, not all of 'em. I just cleared the most recent one where Sketch was telling me how dope next week's Litterthugz show was.

Herm

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    You do realize most of us have brown or blue backgrounds, right?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    You do realize most of us have brown or blue backgrounds, right?

No shit?

[color:blue]For reals?![/color]

[color:brown]DAAAAMMMNNN!!! [/color]

I used to use white text to "space" things

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Damn, I get my own thumbtack sticky thingy?! And why do 61 one of you foolios care about my PM situation?! And why are Elise's breasts so small?!
    [color:white]Not that I mind, of course. I actually prefer 'em bite-size! They make for great snacks. On hot & sweaty summer days you can pop 'em in your mouth with M&M's...Mmmmm, sweet & salty trail mix![/color]

Anyways, PM's cleared, hoLmes. Well, not all of 'em. I just cleared the most recent one where Sketch was telling me how dope next week's Litterthugz show was.

Herm

Not that I mind, of course. I actually prefer 'em bite-size! They make for great snacks. On hot & sweaty summer days you can pop 'em in your mouth with M&M's...Mmmmm, sweet & salty trail mix!

shhhh! she found us!

• chasechase 767 Posts

Not that I mind, of course. I actually prefer 'em bite-size! They make for great snacks. On hot & sweaty summer days you can pop 'em in your mouth with M&M's...Mmmmm, sweet & salty trail mix!

said the girl with the small boobies

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    notice her location saying Big Booty Girlzzz