New dinosaur jr album AND dunks???@!

boast1boast1 142 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
I'm definitely looking foward to the new dinosaur album and dvd but what the hell is going on with these moonboots?! are people actually gonna rock these things? are these this generations skidz and cross colours? I just can't get into these. or perhaps i'm jus

Comments

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    is this for real? cause it's really gross

• I'm eagerly awaiting faux_rillz' take on this but then I dunno if he likes shooting fish in a barrel.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Honestly, those shoes are a lot better than anything Jay has put out in the last decade.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I would rock those w/ out hesitation. I wish they didnt hasve dinosaur jr on the side.

Silver/Gold sneakers is whats good.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

i dont know about these, but id kill for some vandal supremes:

IMG src=http://www.footsteps.at/media/schuhe/VANDAL-SILRED.jpg>

• boast1boast1 142 Posts
    Honestly, those shoes are a lot better than anything Jay has put out in the last decade.
    really? i liked the fog album.
    Do you feel the same about lou barlow? He's always been one of my favorites.. between dinosaur, folk implosion, sebadoh and his solo stuff he's never really let me down.
    Speaking of Sebadoh, they start off their tour tomorrow... anybody going to any of their shows?

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    this is what my friend had to say

this guy is on the phone right now ordering his limited edition dinosaur jr. nikes...

• boast1boast1 142 Posts
    this is what my friend had to say

this guy is on the phone right now ordering his limited edition dinosaur jr. nikes...
    Is that the Ltd. edition sebadoh jump suit??!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    wow those shoes are fucking ugly.

anybody seen that youtube clip of Dino Jr playing the Jenny Jones show in the 90s? so bizarre...

• DO YOU LIKE INDIE GUITAR SWING?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

DO YOU LIKE INDIE GUITAR SWING?

Sometime towards the end of my ninth-grade year I reconnected with this kid that I had hung out with a lot in middle school who I guess was convinced that he had become a lot cooler than me during the year in which we had lost touch.

I tried to find common ground by talking about music and asked him what he was listening to.

"Music that you couldn't even imagine."

"Oh. Like what?"

"Like Dinosaur Jr., kid."

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    And cue some little dude tawmbout how the Dinosaur Jr./Del collab was the soundtrack to their junior year.

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    [
    really? i liked the fog album.
    Do you feel the same about lou barlow? He's always been one of my favorites.. between dinosaur, folk implosion, sebadoh and his solo stuff he's never really let me down.
    Speaking of Sebadoh, they start off their tour tomorrow... anybody going to any of their shows?

in general, Dinosaur Jr. is sounding really good to me right now! Saw the reunion show here in L.A. last year and they were awesome!

One of my favorites:

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts