'Faded Lady' instrumental (sound library)

Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
Has anyone heard this track? It's an instrumental version of Faded Lady butit's on the RKM label (at least I think it is). I forget who's the composer of said track and the album it's from.If anybody knows what's up, plaese to school me.

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Isn't it still related to SSO somehow? I forget the dude's name who was involved with that record, but I'm pretty sure he's related to the library version as well.

I've known about the inst. version but never heard it. We need some in here.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Isn't it still related to SSO somehow? I forget the dude's name who was involved with that record, but I'm pretty sure he's related to the library version as well.
    Doug Lucas?

Thanks John Book!

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

Thanks John Book!

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    it's on this library which is el chicles/sso related. the track is called "no lady" by francis weyer. there were only 3 titles released on RKM (roland kluger music). After 8 and beat action being the good ones.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    there were only 3 titles released on RKM (roland kluger music). After 8 and beat action being the good ones.
    Damn only three?
    I thought there were a gang of RKM libraries, following the same trend as KPM, DeWolfe, etc,.

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    nah...just the 3. they were issued in 1980 and that was that. alot of the music can be had on other releases like...

but to get the instrumentals you gotta cop the rkm libraries and they are not easy to find.