I just drove past a house on fire

gruntgravelgruntgravel 559 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
and it got me thinking...has anyone here had there collection appraised for their homeowners insurance?

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    did you call 911?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    did you call 911?

damn, did you?

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    did you call 911?

I saw a brush fire start once. It's amazing how quickly that shit spreads. Within a seconds it had everything burning. I tried calling 911 but I was out of range and raced over to a nearby fire station just as the fire truck was pulling out.

Saw a van engulfed in flames on the side of a freeway once.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    did you call 911?

damn, did you?

Total SS syndrome. You see a house on fire and first thing that comes to mind are records.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    did you call 911?

damn, did you?

Total SS syndrome. You see a house on fire and first thing that comes to mind are records.

anyways...so about that shit....

• Saw a van engulfed in flames on the side of a freeway once.

i saw a big pick up truck engulfed in flames driving back from the first patriots game of the year.

turns out, the einstein football fans had tried to drive home with live coals in their grill in the bed of their truck. Sudden stop on the interstate--> grill fell-->the air of the car moving must have reignited them-->

Sweet. I laughed really hard at that.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Saw a van engulfed in flames on the side of a freeway once.

i saw a big pick up truck engulfed in flames driving back from the first patriots game of the year.

turns out, the einstein football fans had tried to drive home with live coals in their grill in the bed of their truck. Sudden stop on the interstate--> grill fell-->the air of the car moving must have reignited them-->

Sweet. I laughed really hard at that.

HAHAHAHAHA....ahem......

hahahahahahaha...

• did you call 911?

damn, did you?

Ha...The volunteer fire department was already on the scene. You got to love the blue RadioShack light bar on a late model Chevy Corsica crew.

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    i really worry about it because the guy that lives downstairs is a cokehead and im worrk he'll leave something on, like his oven or stove.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    i really worry about it because the guy that lives downstairs is a cokehead and im worrk he'll leave something on, like his oven or stove.

Ive known of more potheads to do that...rather annoying and dangerous honestly.