Boston's Sexadelic Dance Party

beattrainbeattrain Brooklyn, NY 20 Posts
edited January 2007 in Announcements
hey ya'll...for those in the Boston area...you should swing by the Milky Way this friday for Cheap Thrills a Go Go...myself and Br. Cleve will be spinning some crazy records (all from the 1960's!!! and,errr, maybe some stuff form the early 1970's)-everything from funky bollywood grooves to suave french pop songs to stomping soul anthems.....also they'll be psychedelic projections and go go dancers.....hope to see all of you there...more info at myspace.com/cheapthrillsagogo

Comments

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    brother cleve is a great dj... i used to valet at clubs all over boston and always be bummed by how terrible the dj's were... dude was the exception to the rule... he has impeccable taste...

• beattrainbeattrain Brooklyn, NY 20 Posts
    yeah Br. Cleve is amazing....totally mindblowing the records he has....just went to see his show last week and he was spinning all these crazy bollywood records he bought in India during his several trips there over the last few years (and he's putting out a compilation of them in the upcoming months)

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Just wanted to bump this and say that I went this past weekend, and it was, indeed, sexadelic. Good times.

That is all.

haha thanks...yeah that was pretty nuts on saturday!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    haha thanks...yeah that was pretty nuts on saturday!

Yeah it was! What was up with those people taking pictures all night? I'm afraid that in addition to several pictures of me tearing it up quite properly on the dance floor, there may also be one or two featuring me with some young collegiate lady I had just met, and which might be...unbecoming.

well one of the guys was taking photos for this site called nickydigital.com and the other guy was my buddy taking photos for fun...so don't worry i don't think the pics will land on the cover a a supermarket tabloid magazine