Question for the comic book heads

DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
In the early 90s I guess there was a trilogy of Superman novels - Death Of Superman etc.One of them had the back story to the creature Doomsday and i'm looking for this one - anyone know the exact title of that novel?They're still available through Amazon but i've no idea which title has the story i'm looking for.

Comments

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    In the early 90s I guess there was a trilogy of Superman novels - Death Of Superman etc.
    One of them had the back story to the creature Doomsday and i'm looking for this one - anyone know the exact title of that novel?
    They're still available through Amazon but i've no idea which title has the story i'm looking for.

Dammit, I actually have the OG copies of these somewhere in my old comic book collection.

SPOILER

If I recall correctly Doomsday was an experiment in evolution. He was killed off and cloned and every time he was cloned he became stronger and more resistant to whatever killed him.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Yes, that's exactly the one. Thing is, out of the three I can't remember which one had that story.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Yes, that's exactly the one. Thing is, out of the three I can't remember which one had that story.

I'm not even sure if this was part of the Death of Superman saga. There must be some comic book version of Soulstrut somewhere out there.