What does your club/crowd look like?

2»

Comments

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    I'm so confused. I'm getting off the internet for a while.

i did that by replacing [img] with [img]

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    You didn't edit MY post, I did, which made it all come up correct. There was a bad link in there that I removed. [IMG] and [img] are the same thing and BBS code reads them both the same, as you can see sometimes when you post something in [img] and then if you go back to edit it the [img] will be there. BBS magic, or BBS BS actually.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    OK, I think one ? in a post and it fucks up all the other urls.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yeah exactly, BBS can't read the question marks and makes everything fall into a spiderhole.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    You didn't edit MY post, I did

I actually quoted your original post when it was broken and replaced them by hand. I also fixed the ? so it was both of us doing the same thing. Lemme see, here is with IMG:

so it was the ?s

• hmmmmmmmmm.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    MINISTRY OF SOUND TAIPEI (TAIWAN)

INTRODUCING THE DANCERS

EVERY HOUR, 15 minute show... this is during my set on any night...

yeah...

Fuck you.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

Sheep, do you play on CDJs with Microwave? I have to do that at one club because they don't have turntables and I kind of like it.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    haha

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

Sheep, do you play on CDJs with Microwave? I have to do that at one club because they don't have turntables and I kind of like it.

I use S-erato with turntables, but every picture they take of me at the club makes it look like I use CD-J's cuz they are more elevated than the turntables and the photographers always try snap a booty shot for a 2-in-1 kinda deal! hahha...

I gotta try fuck with the CDJs and Microwave sometime tho...

peace.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

hmmmmmmmmm.
    *drool*

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

damn that is a personal goal of mine. To have my name up in neon lights like that would melt my face like none other.

and this aint to shabby either.

i gotta give mad props to sheep. Your living the dream homie.

• here's an oldie:

here are some new ones...

and here is my birthday cake from that night...

• and here is my birthday cake from that night...

you sure that isn't a litterbox?

• and here is my birthday cake from that night...

you sure that isn't a litterbox?

those are tootsie rolls, son. and crushed up graham crackers...

• this was saturday night in Stockholm. i just got back and I'm waaay washed. didn't get too many good ones of the crowd, but we were RAGING. second pic is us with swedish producer Freddie Cruger aka Red Astaire. We kicked it at his studio and cut a joint together before the party. I kinda wish I was still there...

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    this was saturday night in Stockholm.

What club in Stockholm? BTW, those who caught the Swedish url were right - Uppsala, Sweden.

• this was saturday night in Stockholm.

What club in Stockholm? BTW, those who caught the Swedish url were right - Uppsala, Sweden.

place called Berns. siiick venue in a beautiful decked out hotel. swedes are all about the details.