Ketchup with eggs - next level or nagl?

2»

Comments

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    How about ketchup on pancakes? In other words, put the butter and syrup on, and THEN ketchup?

oh hell naw

This was something my uncle did when I was a kid, and I thought "what?" I tried it, and it wasn't pouring ketchup onto the pancake (or waffle), but putting ketchup on the side and dipping it.

I haven't done it in years, but thought maybe someone here had continued the tradition.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    HERE'S THE REAL DEAL:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Banana Ketchup is made in the Philippines from bananas, mashed, with sugar, vinegar, and spices and red food coloring. It was said to have been invented during the Japanese Occupation of the country, 1942-45, when American-made condiments became virtually impossible to find. It began to be mass produced in the 1950s and achieved widespread use in the 1970s.

It is often used as dressing for Filipino fried chicken (not breaded) and mixed with local copies of Worcestershire sauce. Banana ketchup is also mixed with mayonnaise to be used as a salad dressing. It is also used as an ingredient in Filipino spaghetti, instead of spaghetti sauce. This spaghetti is unique in that it's normally sprinkled with grated cheddar cheese and diced hotdogs, vienna sausage, or in some cases, corned beef.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Banana Ketchup

On Pancakes!!!!

• Banana Catsup On Pancake Nips

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Banana Catsup On Pancake Nips

what? Nips? man thats some shiat.

• i dont know the science behind this, but apparently, you can put ketchup on anything...including ice cream. btw, i dont mean you can literally put it on, i mean you can put it on and it will enhance the taste.

• excuse me, nipples

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    excuse me, nipples
    thats better

• thats better
    but I am still a little confused as to whether an abbreviation for Nipples was used or because you thought I was being racist

i dont know the science behind this, but apparently, you can put ketchup on anything...including ice cream. btw, i dont mean you can literally put it on, i mean you can put it on and it will enhance the taste.

Sugar.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

get outta here with that ketchup on pizza though.

you can take the boy out of the frat, but you can't take the frat out of the boy

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    thats better

but I am still a little confused as to whether an abbreviation for Nipples was used or because you thought I was being racist
    I dont keep up on the racist terms. Waste of brain power and knowledge.

• i dont know the science behind this, but apparently, you can put ketchup on anything...including ice cream. btw, i dont mean you can literally put it on, i mean you can put it on and it will enhance the taste.

Sugar.

doubt it. can't imagine sugar (alone) would taste good with hamburgers or even eggs.

i dont know the science behind this, but apparently, you can put ketchup on anything...including ice cream. btw, i dont mean you can literally put it on, i mean you can put it on and it will enhance the taste.

Sugar.

doubt it. can't imagine sugar (alone) would taste good with hamburgers or even eggs.

Im talkin 'bout the sugar level ketchup. Ask mo fuckas to mash up spme tomatoes as a substitute, and see what happens.

And because the elimination of benzoate was also accompanied by a doubling of the sweetness of ketchup, a balanced stimulation of all five types of taste buds produced an almost gestalt effect.[citation needed]