Want GrandSlam Magazine backissues please!!!!

ChappuhChappuh 53 Posts
edited January 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hey hey, I dug out my issue three the other day.. not sure if this is even still in publication but it was hot hot. I was wondering if anyone has any back issues/cd's they can sell me. Also, looking for Grand Royal, I'm missing a couple of issues.Thanks!!

Comments

• I think I have a Grand Slam #2 and a Grand Royal #2. Give me a few days & I'll get back to you.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    I dont know the issue numbers. But I have minty spares of:
    -The Scratch Perry ('Wheaties Box' Design) (w/ unplayed Biz Markie Flexi)
    -The One about Moogs and Synths (supposed to have iron-on, but doesnt)

shoot me a PM if interested.

• I think I have a Grand Slam #2 and a Grand Royal #2. Give me a few days & I'll get back to you.

cool cool, thanks!

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    Hey hey, I dug out my issue three the other day.. not sure if this is even still in publication but it was hot hot. I was wondering if anyone has any back issues/cd's they can sell me. Also, looking for Grand Royal, I'm missing a couple of issues.

Thanks!!

SportCasual should be able to sort you out...

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Hey hey, I dug out my issue three the other day.. not sure if this is even still in publication but it was hot hot. I was wondering if anyone has any back issues/cd's they can sell me. Also, looking for Grand Royal, I'm missing a couple of issues.

Thanks!!

SportCasual should be able to sort you out...

Dude all I got left is 1 box of #4 and some pissed off emails from Sloppy White. I can rip any of the CDs though.

Happy Birthday for tomorrow mon.

• I have a couple of Big Daddy Mag # 4 with KPM, Dilated Peoples, Galt Macdermot, Snowboy, Q-Bert, Brainfreeze and anatomy of a funk 45 plus more up for sale or trade or whatever...

Pm if interested.

Dress