Rules for 2007

2»

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Bathroom attendants are as far as I'm concerned, especially when they turn the faucet on and off, dispense the soap, hand you the towel, take the towel back, dispose of the towel, and open the door. I'm more than happy to give a gratuity to free myself from such inanities.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    If you get a "stock" tatoo out of a book or off the wall at the Tatoo Shop, when you die you will spend eternity in Hell with every other asshole who got the same exact tatoo.

While regrettable, I'm not sure if this is immoral.

Hey, Rock, you know who's got some nice tattoos? Stephon Marbury!

Are any of them a pic of him making a jump shot?

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    Bathroom attendants are as far as I'm concerned, especially when they turn the faucet on and off, dispense the soap, hand you the towel, take the towel back, dispose of the towel, and open the door. I'm more than happy to give a gratuity to free myself from such inanities.

and then you touched the dirty money, so then he has to wash your hands, dry them, and open the door for you again.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

I give you respect just for writing all of that. nice work. agree 110% on everything.

Yall look at a woman's nails? should be part of eyebrow rule.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Yall look at a woman's nails? should be part of eyebrow rule.

Hell no. Women w/ manicured nails are

I'll deal w/ natural hands as well. But dont give me that chipped nail/forgot to repaint look.