Pics from Rey’s place

Comments

• damn. wtf are those?

Just goes to show you that anything can be sold to audiophiles.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Its funny you pay so much money to have contractors make that shit symetrical then you got the door that leads into and out of the room not in the middle, shit is all off to the right. If I lived in their that shit would irritate me every single day.

Yeah but notice the two little boxes next to the door ? He obviously had to make room for the fingerprint I.D. Security System ( only he can let you out only IF your ever get in ) and the Climate Control pad right below it. I would say that it is Iris Scan and not a fingerprint pad but I dont think he is 4 feet tall. Is he?

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Wait! maybe he is 4 feet tall! I just noticed the matching stepping stools on each side! That probably is an Iris Scan Security System!

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    audiophiles are a strange bunch.

• Its funny you pay so much money to have contractors make that shit symetrical then you got the door that leads into and out of the room not in the middle, shit is all off to the right. If I lived in their that shit would irritate me every single day.

Thats just what I was thinking, it's making me twitch just looking at the photo...

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    that shit is wack. It doesnt even have an ipod dock.

• montymonty 420 Posts
    Its funny you pay so much money to have contractors make that shit symetrical then you got the door that leads into and out of the room not in the middle, shit is all off to the right. If I lived in their that shit would irritate me every single day.

Thats just what I was thinking, it's making me twitch just looking at the photo...
    the design is such that probably no high end reflections come back to the ear from the back of the room, and low end is non-directional.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

Can you smoke a joint in the room or is the equipment too sensitive?

• montymonty 420 Posts

no equipment is too sensitive for

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

But...If you're faded enough, this system will sound great:

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

no equipment is too sensitive for

Really, it sounds like Danno was convinced by the myth they used to perpetuate at my college radio station studio. "Smoke will damage the equipment." Plaese. Like I'm gonna do an all FMP show from 3am to 6am and not blaze the whole fucking time? The fuck outta here.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Do we know the same people.

Nope, I'm just an internet wise-ass.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Do we know the same people.

Nope, I'm just an internet wise-ass.

HAHA.. Well u got talent. But just fyi, thats not me. But well done sir!

• Its funny you pay so much money to have contractors make that shit symetrical then you got the door that leads into and out of the room not in the middle, shit is all off to the right. If I lived in their that shit would irritate me every single day.

Yeah but notice the two little boxes next to the door ? He obviously had to make room for the fingerprint I.D. Security System ( only he can let you out only IF your ever get in ) and the Climate Control pad right below it. I would say that it is Iris Scan and not a fingerprint pad but I dont think he is 4 feet tall. Is he?

DOn't think I wouldn't make my comment without seeing those control panels on by the door. I mean maybe there is some code that requires a certain space around those control panels but there is more than enough space to center the door on that wall and still have the panels fit nicely to the left with enough room (unless like I stated before there is a code that requires that much space around tthem) or as monty points it maybe it has something to do with the acoustics of the room. just sayin.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

DOn't think I wouldn't make my comment without seeing those control panels on by the door. I mean maybe there is some code that requires a certain space around those control panels but there is more than enough space to center the door on that wall and still have the panels fit nicely to the left with enough room (unless like I stated before there is a code that requires that much space around tthem) or as monty points it maybe it has something to do with the acoustics of the room. just sayin.

*sniff* *sniff*

Damn, what is that?

*sniff* *sniff*

It kinda smells like hate in here.

• bozakbozak 334 Posts

I have sat in those chairs before and they are far from comfortable. you would have thought dude would have spent an etra g per chair and got something youd want to sit in for the duration of a couple albums.

what does this dude do? what does he listen to? does he really need three different carts?

• montymonty 420 Posts

the door opens in, hinges on the right, so the handle is as close as possible to center for ease of entrance and exit.

• That carpeting makes me want to scratch my eyes out.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

*sniff* *sniff*

Damn, what is that?

*sniff* *sniff*

It kinda smells like hate in here.

Haha... I can't believe the level of hate up in here. It's certainly no worse than dudes who have a room of their home dedicated to NASCAR memorabilia or some such crap.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I can't believe the level of hate up in here.

huh?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

huh?

Dudes sound quite jelly.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

huh?

Dudes sound quite jelly.

I know, but those words sound strange coming from you

• its funny, i have the identical setup in my private listening mansion.

• Post deleted by Danno3000 due to homophobia, ignorance, and a dose of .

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

This setup is so goddamn Doctor Doom. Props to you Rey!!

- spidey

• i thought it was pretty funny how he flipped out

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Seriously though, I'm on the next flight to Reynaldo, CA with a crate of raer classics and a (r)air mattress.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    there's faggots in here?

• i thought it was pretty funny how he flipped out

some one needs to lay off the roids