INCENSE: what's wrong with people?

2»

Comments

• Sure beats the smell of a Glad plug-in.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    i just throw little pine branches on the radiators for that winterlong christmas tree smell.

---------------

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

oh. you say that about everything.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Forget Nag Champa and all that mess.

I'm sure alot of you would buy it for the name alone

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I'm down with a little incense in moderation -
    Sandalwood has always been my scent of choice.
    We keep a burner in the head for whatever may arise.

When I first saw the thread I thought it said
    "INCEST: what's wrong with people?"
    I was like, damn - did JLR's sister make a pass at him?

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    and what about air fresheners in public bathrooms...ass and air freshener just makes it worse!

our new office bathroom is co-ed. those women can take some mean dumps! thanks for the fabreeze spray doctor.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    i hated incense forever, but i started burning it at home a couple months ago and it just made my place seem a lot more pleasant...i associate incense with fuckin stupid shit, but at the same time i kinda like it

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    i hated incense forever, but i started burning it at home a couple months ago and it just made my place seem a lot more pleasant...i associate incense with fuckin stupid shit, but at the same time i kinda like it

i'm with this... there's a certain point in life i think where you stop carrying about the associations things have... yes, incense is primarily a flakey thing, but bottom line, it's nice to be in a nice smelling crib... i stand up for sandlewood and nag champa...

• Someone in our apartment building is trying to purify the elevator or something.

Everytime I get in it, it smells like burnt sandlewood, very strong odor.

Thers no smell from anywhere else but the elevator.
    Ive heard Indians are big on sandlewood, and we have a couple living on the first floor, so Im guessing its not them, as they have no need for the elevator.
    When they cook, they burn incense, but thats a blessing,the smell of curry and onions just doesnt make my tummy happy at 6am.

But really, whats the deal? Ive never seen an evil spirit in there, so whats the deal with our elevator.

Maybe its being rented out as a yoga studio, or hippy comune.