So, I see you guys are still retards...

2»

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Henry Upshaw learns to function indepently after his seperation from his brother Reynaldo

he plays a mean organ too!

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

Anonymous 06/05/05 12:28 AM Reading a post in flat mode
    favorite popeyes side order[/b] .

someone's always lookin' at the popeyes thread! lol
    Y, my guess is the google search has picked up on this thread (try it, it picks up A LOT of SS threads) and people all over the world doing a popeye's search end up reading our comments, hah

Popeye's HQ might be analyzing the stats on this search as we speak

"my god, I didn't know so many diggers were into our chicken, harold..and not just the chicken, they're going for the SIDES!"

"...have you figured out what this "project blowed" is yet? I'm about to print another 5 pages of this thread to take to marketing."

+

+

"favorite popeyes..." thread factor

=

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    thx Kinetic and Mordecai

I'm listening to a mono press of Thelonious Monk - Straight No Chaser I just picked up and chuckling very softly at my own thread (posted whilst drinking 2 miller hi-lifes last night, haha) this morning while I try to hold down my coffee and donuts (no five-O).

mentally challenged diggers of the world, unite!!!!

saying.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Anonymous 06/05/05 12:28 AM Reading a post in flat mode
    favorite popeyes side order[/b] .

someone's always lookin' at the popeyes thread! lol

Y, my guess is the google search has picked up on this thread (try it, it picks up A LOT of SS threads) and people all over the world doing a popeye's search end up reading our comments, hah

Popeye's HQ might be analyzing the stats on this search as we speak

"my god, I didn't know so many diggers were into our chicken, harold..and not just the chicken, they're going for the SIDES!"

"well fred, that's a key indicator of our demographic right there. I guess we should work in more "funky breakbeat rare" and "hip hop culture" into our commercials. have you figured out what this "project blowed" is yet? I'm about to print another 5 pages of this thread to take to marketing. Hey, wanna get some coffee?"

Best post ever!

Seriously!

jeezus this was the hardest I have laughed on here ever...next time I get crapped on for liking "bad" music and want to ditch this place forever, I'll just need to remember this...my roomie must think I am insane, laughing hysterically at my computer screen...holy shit that was funny...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    thx fany

Well, I am still trying to figure out why people are viewing that ish. Via google I did a search for "popeye's chicken funky," "favorite popeye's chicken side," "popeye's chicken funk 45 doo doo gravy econo raer sayer," etc and got nothing. tried a few permutations and yup, nada.

I guess that shit is just a hot topic amongst diggers, yo.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Anonymous 06/06/05 10:30 PM Reading a post in flat mode
    favorite popeyes side order.

I'm beginning to think somebody died at their computer and their body is yet to be discovered.

Herm

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    thx Kinetic and Mordecai
    I'm listening to a mono press of Thelonious Monk - Straight No Chaser I just picked up and chuckling very softly at my own thread (posted whilst drinking 2 miller hi-lifes last night, haha) this morning while I try to hold down my coffee and donuts (no five-O).

mentally challenged diggers of the world, unite!!!!

saying.

Hahaha,

I have no idea what those things are, but I'll assume most of them are high-alcohol content beverages!