Courtesy Flush 101, Public Service Related

GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
So I'm at this party the other night in a cozy 1 bedroom apartment out in San Francisco's Sunset district. Everything's alright; wine and good conversation are flowing. The vibe is real pleasant. Real relaxed. And then, someone let a deuce go in the bathroom. Due to the close proximity of the bathroom to the living room, the stank quickly wafted into the living room. Suddenly, it seemed, everyone had to leave. I basically watched someone's #2 kill a nice little soiree. This is the epitome of "not a good look". I realized then and there that I had to educate people about the...COURTESY FLUSH: When you're in a situation where you got one in the chamber and you have to let it go and you can't find a bathroom far away, then as soon as you drop the bomb, turn around with the quickness and flush that bad boy down. That will prevent the stank from fermenting in the bathroom and eventually diffusing into the other living quarters. You may use this technique repeatedly depending on the volume that you are storing in your colon. If you didn't know, now you know. My work is done here.

Comments

• COURTESY FLUSH: When you're in a situation where you got one in the chamber and you have to let it go and you can't find a bathroom far away, then as soon as you drop the bomb, turn around with the quickness and flush that bad boy down. That will prevent the stank from fermenting in the bathroom and eventually diffusing into the other living quarters. You may use this technique repeatedly depending on the volume that you are storing in your colon. If you didn't know, now you know.

My work is done here.

• up until a few years ago, i always thought "courtesy flush" referred to masking the noise of an impending fart. like you were doing the people in adjacent stalls a courtesy by not making them suffer through the sound of it (as opposed to the smell).

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i cant stop reading this topic as Courtney Love 101!
    so appropriate.

• some of my most revealing conversations with jesus happens when im pushing one out.