NFL Playoffs ... who wants to make some money....

thestrangemuseumthestrangemuseum 25 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
NFL playoffs get nasty now......New England will cover the points...SD struggles........New Orleans smacks Philly.....Seattle in a close win over Chicago....that is right. Bears do nothing with Rex...........and now bet the house on the BLT RAVENS....at 4-1 odds these guys have the super bowl wrapped up...Indy will play tough and eventually fall....Now go make some money!free betting advice....doncha sleep on it!!!

Comments

• Seattle is a horrible football team that depends on playing at home.

Oh, wait? They're on the road??? ooooh...that'll be tough for that HORRIBLE FOOTBALL TEAM.

Not feelin' that pick.

Rex will go 9-17 for 130 yards, no picks and no TDs. Bears win, 23-9.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    .....New Orleans smacks Philly

Get'cha miiind riiight...

• NE, NO, INDY, CHI.

• .....New Orleans smacks Philly

Get'cha miiind riiight...

"fly eagles fly" is loaded into the microwave for the weekend.

• .333 is a good avg for a baseballer; not a bettor, though.

• The only way I could envision the Chargers winning was to establish their run early and get a lead, which just happened.

The game's far from over, and I'm still going to end up at least 3/4, but I want them all for bragging rights.

• .333 is a good avg for a baseballer; not a bettor, though.

.250 is bad for a baseballer AND a bettor.

• ........and now bet the house on the BLT RAVENS....at 4-1 odds these guys have the super bowl wrapped up...Indy will play tough and eventually fall....

I had the Colts in this one, I knew they'd beat the Ravens. What odds have we got on Adam Vinatieri kicking the game winning FG against NE on Sunday??