Digging with a turd in the chamber

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
im sayin. ive done the dance. it aint nice.

Comments

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Im glad someone brought up turds in the chamber, because about a month ago, I had this dream that I was smuggling a diamond by hiding it in my butt. And I dont, mean a little diamond I'm talking the pink panther, you know. And when I woke up, i realized it was cause i really had to poop.

and just to beat you all to it, I realize you can change the end of the story to make all kind of funny scenarios with various people and things in my butt.

• im sayin. ive done the dance. it aint nice.

• Im lame

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    Bookstores and record stores always make me have to go.

• this post made my week.

yeah i hate it...sometimes when you're squating and looking through some heat you realize "wow...i may have just streaked myself"

what's worse is having to take a piss while deejaying.

"Wow ! that deejay is really into the music look how much he's dancing

Anybody "gamble and loose" recentley?

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

ai I said in the other thread...It feels like everytime I go digging I got to deuce. It's because I miss my window because I'm driving to the spot early and the coffee doesn't help.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

That is really weird because when ever my wife goes into a big store, like a mall or department store, best buy, etc. she immediately has to go.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    thrift stores give me gas.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Im glad someone brought up turds in the chamber, because about a month ago, I had this dream that I was smuggling a diamond by hiding it in my butt. And I dont, mean a little diamond I'm talking the pink panther, you know. And when I woke up, i realized it was a metaphor for life.

Im glad someone brought up turds in the chamber, because about a month ago, I had this dream that I was smuggling a diamond by hiding it in my butt. And I dont, mean a little diamond I'm talking the pink panther, you know. And when I woke up, i realized it was gary coleman.

Im glad someone brought up turds in the chamber, because about a month ago, I had this dream that I was smuggling a diamond by hiding it in my butt. And I dont, mean a little diamond I'm talking the pink panther, you know. And when I woke up, i realized it was brazillian rares.

Im glad someone brought up turds in the chamber, because about a month ago, I had this dream that I was smuggling a diamond by hiding it in my butt. And I dont, mean a little diamond I'm talking the Bill Laswell sized, you know. And when I woke up, i realized it was really Bill Laswell.

Im glad someone brought up turds in the chamber, because about a month ago, I had this dream that I was smuggling a diamond by hiding it in my butt. And I dont, mean a little diamond I'm talking the pink panther, you know. And when I woke up, i realized it was M. Night Shyamalan or was it??

Im glad someone brought up turds in the chamber, because about a month ago, I had this dream that I was smuggling a diamond by hiding it in my butt. And I dont, mean a little diamond I'm talking the Biz markie, you know. And when I woke up, i realized it was actually more like the size of Spoonie gee.

Im glad someone brought up turds in the chamber, because about a month ago, I had this dream that I was smuggling a diamond by hiding it in my butt. And I dont, mean a little diamond I'm talking AYO, you know. And when I woke up, i realized it was just R*cka*el*c.

- spidey

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    MUSIC stores always make me have to go.

This never fails. EVERY single time I go into a music store (cd or record store), I have to go to the restroom? WTF!? I don't have to be squatting, I'm just going through bins and all of a sudden the f*ckin turtle head is coming out.

Great post btw...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I will always consider that one dude to took a shit in the corner of the record store a hero.

damn, why can I never remember who that was???

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I always find mad heat when I have a turd in the chamber because I'm digging so frantically.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I hate digging when the cosby kids are hanging there heads out the window on the way to the pool.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    I hate digging when the cosby kids are hanging there heads out the window on the way to the pool.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    At the now defunct Connoisseur Records in Dallas dude wouldn't let you drop bombs in the shop. You'd ask to use the restroom and he'd ask "#1 or #2?" He'd also verbally abuse his wife the whole time you were in there and tell you how lucky you were that he even let you in the shop. Oh and he'd sell you Pad Out by the Unknown on OA for $8.

I kinda gotta blowup handicap stall now that I think about it.

• I hate digging when the cosby kids are hanging there heads out the window on the way to the pool.

cock-snot!!!!

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

no, but seriously. there's something about record stores that makes me have to chunk up the deuce. i think i immediately get stressed knowing that there either is no bathroom to use, or the bathroom is going to be completely gross.

anyone have any good/bad record store bathroom stories?

• I once went to a record store on a sunday afternoon after a night of heavy beer drinking. They let me use the toilet and I seriously stunk up the place.

This post is great and I recognize all of the things said here. Stores you have never been to before are the worst. You walk in and once you realize there's good stuff to be found and you get all psyched the alarmbell goes off.
    More than once I had to take a run to the nearest bar.
    These days however, I have got it all under controll.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    I will always consider that one dude to took a shit in the corner of the record store a hero.

damn, why can I never remember who that was???

I thought the dude just drained one. Hmmmm. It was a good story though. Dude was afraid to leave the store because the owner would close up shop as soon as he left.

Do these SS greatest hits exist anywhere?

• All this is weird to me because I can look at records forever.

Hunger, the doo doo, whatever, it all just doesn't occur to me.

At a record show I could have gotten no sleep the night before, had no breakfast, and drank a quart of water and I can just KEEP GOING.

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts

anyone have any good/bad record store bathroom stories?

there is no such thing as a good bathroom at a record store.....

• it's because you are getting excited... so record shows are even worse.

it was much worse when i was younger. cause i got excited about every dumb record store i went to. it all happens unconsciously though. you can be all cool on the outside, but inside, something will push a turd totally out of nowhere.

the worst situation is i see a new record dealer at the local flea market. that's always a big surprise. REALLY big!!!

• All this is weird to me because I can look at records forever.

Hunger, the doo doo, whatever, it all just doesn't occur to me.

At a record show I could have gotten no sleep the night before, had no breakfast, and drank a quart of water and I can just KEEP GOING.

You machine.

I lost many a raer at fairs due to toiletbraeks. Sneaky collectors target my moments of weakness.

- J

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

Anybody "gamble and lose" recentley?

LOL!!

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    it's because you are getting excited... so record shows are even worse.

After a big night of drinking there is nothing like dropping some beer farts
    on some unsuspecting record show patrons. Most of the dealers and collectors
    don't smell much better, so it's super easy to get away with.
    The drill goes dig, dig, dig, fart, wait, wait, move two or three tables down.
    (the wait is key cause you don't want it to follow you!)

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

I'm going to put this into practice. Folks will loathe me tomorrow morning.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts

I'm going to put this into practice. Folks will loathe me tomorrow morning.

I'm telling you people will barely notice, between the musty smell of the records, and
    the BO from the Beatles and Psych collectors, your farts will just add to the stinky stew
    that is the record show.

Is there a show at the Ukranian Hall in Van City this Sunday?
    I've come up big at that one, I wish I could go.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Is there a show at the Ukranian Hall in Van City this Sunday?
    I've come up big at that one, I wish I could go.
    Van City=Vancouver? B.C. or WA??

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    I gambled and lost once while knee deep in some water damaged Mitch millers. I thought I could smell a Bluenote. But it was, well, something else (no cannonball).