Work=stupid people

FunkyMmonikerFunkyMmoniker 88 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
Sometimes the people at my job make me wanna jump off a bridge.....so dumb and complete a-holes for no reason. I wish I was so highstrung that my job dictated my overall happiness in life What a bunch of pathetic lifeless pricks. They are extremely I feel much better now.....can't wait to get home to wife and baby.

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    .....can't wait to get home to wife and baby.

I'm the opposite. I love my job so much that I don't want to leave and go home to my wife and screaming kids.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Sometimes the people at my job make me wanna jump off a bridge.....so dumb and complete a-holes for no reason. I wish I was so highstrung that my job dictated my overall happiness in life What a bunch of pathetic lifeless pricks. They are extremely I feel much better now.....can't wait to get home to wife and baby.

Maybe if you didn't keep over cooking the french fries, they would get off your back.

nothing?

Stick around for the 10:00 show, it gets better.

• Sometimes the people at my job make me wanna jump off a bridge.....so dumb and complete a-holes for no reason. I wish I was so highstrung that my job dictated my overall happiness in life What a bunch of pathetic lifeless pricks. They are extremely I feel much better now.....can't wait to get home to wife and baby.

Maybe if you didn't keep over cooking the french fries, they would get off your back.
    No way, I work in an electronics superstore.....and I do data integrity....aka I count everything and buy more of it. But it pays more than it should and I have amazing insurance

does the store wear tights and a cape?

• does the store wear tights and a cape?

I like this one!

That's thinking outside the bun right there.

• does the store wear tights and a cape?

I like this one!

That's thinking outside the bun right there.

Saba's on fire. more fries gonna get burnt.

Thank you - Goodnight.