Exploding Toilets!!!

Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Man sues for $10 million over exploding toilet A man who says he was severely burned when a portable toilet exploded after he sat down and lit a cigarette is suing a general contractor and a coal company, accusing them of negligence.http://g.msn.com/0MN2ET7/2?http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8085008&&CM=EmailThis&CE=1 _____________________________

Comments

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    why would you smoke on the bowl??

i don't want to put anything in my mouth while somethin is comin out the other end

• Options

i don't want to put anything in my mouth while somethin is comin out the other end

Damn, and I had you pegged to star in some fetish films I was planning.

• why would you smoke on the bowl??

Are you shittin' me (no pun intended)? Even non-smokers know that the prime time for smokers to smoke is 1) first thing in the morning, 2) after every meal, 3) after sex, 4) while "dropping the kids off at the pool"...

Nicotene (sp?) is a diaretic (sp?)... You soon find that it helps things go substantially smoother... In fact, when I was younger, and often plaugued by extreme bouts of constipation, my mother was actually the one to slip me a cigarette to expedite matters. Shitty thing is (no pun intended), now I seriously cannot empty my bowls without smoking a cigarette... Case of Pavlovs slobs I guess...

Peace...

FNM

*photo not actually me, example only*

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    a couple of years ago, i used to smoke black-n-mild's whilst on the throne. you should try it, it makes your bathroom smell all vanillany. actually, you should just quit smoking altogether.

• a couple of years ago, i used to smoke black-n-mild's whilst on the throne. you should try it, it makes your bathroom smell all vanillany. actually, you should just quit smoking altogether.

Aw, well... I think before I quit, Imma have to try the villian style, with the black and milds on the thunder pot... That sounds extravagant.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

Nicotene (sp?) is a diaretic (sp?)... You soon find that it helps things go substantially smoother... In fact, when I was younger, and often plaugued by extreme bouts of constipation, my mother was actually the one to slip me a cigarette to expedite matters. Shitty thing is (no pun intended), now I seriously cannot empty my bowls without smoking a cigarette... Case of Pavlovs slobs I guess...

Nicotine is diuretic, which means that it is urine impelling. Is impelling the right word?
    I just tested this at college. Had to drink one liter (1/4 gallon) of broth in 5 minutes and check my urine flow. Plus stab my finger to examine my blood. Another dude did the same thing while smoking a cigarette. He had to piss more often. His blood pressure rose causing his kidney to produce more urine (produce urine faster?).

• On a loosely related sidenote...

I used to work at a convention center as a janitor... And they banned smoking at the AA meetings. One of the ladies that worked there said that there was a convention center in Texas or someplace that held like a nationwide AA meeting...

Anyhow... With all the coffee and cigarettes, I guess it wreaked havoc on the cities sewage system and lines were breaking all over the city.

Pretty nuts...