Who actually attended a pimp and ho party???

PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
I know some of you won't admit it. Don't be afraid... I have and I had a good time. I didn't rock a fro or anything like that. I'm not a big fan of throwing theme parties but I'll attend them if I must.

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I know some of you won't admit it. Don't be afraid... I have and I had a good time. I didn't rock a fro or anything like that. I'm not a big fan of throwing theme parties but I'll attend them if I must.

Every party I attend becomes, by default, a pimp party.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Apparently, the University of New Brunswick Faculty of Law holds them every year. Interested folks are welcome to stay at my place while attending. I won't be joining you, however...

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    Actually ended up spinning at one ... though, due to inclimate weather, and it being held at an outdoor tiki lounge kinda place, it was under attended and the club owner just ended up looking like a total ass in his overly enthusiastic "pimp" costume.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Actually ended up spinning at one ... though, due to inclimate weather, and it being held at an outdoor tiki lounge kinda place, it was under attended and the club owner just ended up looking like a total ass in his overly enthusiastic "pimp" costume.

see that's the thing with theme parties...That's one more excuse for not attending them. Same thing with halloween parties...Sometimes you are too busy to pull off a good outfit...Then you gotta half ass it.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    You mean fake pimp & hoe party? Never that.

I did used to go to some parties in a loft over
    a downtown strip club ("Glass Slipper" - home of the
    $9 Budweiser served whether you order or not) that
    were full of all kinds of pimps & hoes. A few crackheads too -
    dustheads, fetish freaks, etc. Fun place to get drunk
    and look at people, but not a good scene for meeting girls.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    You mean fake pimp & hoe party? Never that.

I did used to go to some parties in a loft over
    a downtown strip club ("Glass Slipper" - home of the
    $9 Budweiser served whether you order or not) that
    were full of all kinds of pimps & hoes. A few crackheads too -
    dustheads, fetish freaks, etc. Fun place to get drunk
    and look at people, but not a good scene for meeting girls who didn't charge[/b].

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
    Sure man.....one of my friends threw one that I dj'd a couple years ago. Back then I didn't even think of the politics of it, we just had a good time and girls dressed trashy. I probably wouldn't do it again. Still it was a fun party. I was dressed as Sport (Harvey Keitel) from Taxi Driver.

Clown if you want...but like I said....it was a couple years ago....hahaha

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

Every party I attend becomes, by default, a pimp party.

I'm trying to remember if I've ever been to one. There's been some ridiculous themes, but I don't think we ever did pimps 'n hoes. Not creative enough. I always like the Anything but Clothes theme party