B-Sides Records For Sale

spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/for/260177725.htmlIt doesn't say B-Sides particularly, but the description sure fits the bill. I really hope this place stays alive, I've been impressed by their selection, they're up on their reissues of classic joints and manage to stock bay area wax (which is out of control hard to find, even if you live here).

Comments

• i love how "oldskool" is a genre these days...

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Conventional pricing of a business might dictate that asking price but vinyl, like it or not, is a dying market and Berkeley isn't exactly a prime town for a record store. I might offer dude $20K if the books show it's profitable after taking home a reasonable salary. His store (probably) has a loyal clientele which would be it's most valuable asset and his weekly emails (which I get) are entertaining and worth reading which does bring in people (me). His location is pretty poor (no foot traffic) but his store is prime for some improvements but a new location would be in order. I'd imagine he has pretty reasonable rent in his location though.