get a boot fetish.

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
When I was in college, chicks wore hiking boots and/or Doc Martins. Fuck that shit. These days, even the lamest dumpiest chicks break out some hot boots when the temp goes down. I'm talking go-go type shits. Heels etc. Even seen some hot cowboy boots. It's like those Seven for Humanity jeans or whatever that automatically give every girl a nice ass.Who knocks boots?

Comments

• pppppppp 261 Posts
    There was this girl who worked at a record store in Toronto who'd always wear a basketball jersey, booty shorts and knee high boots in the summertime. And that ruled.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    When I was in college, chicks wore hiking boots and/or Doc Martins. Fuck that shit. These days, even the lamest dumpiest chicks break out some hot boots when the temp goes down. I'm talking go-go type shits. Heels etc. Even seen some hot cowboy boots. It's like those Seven for Humanity jeans or whatever that automatically give every girl a nice ass.

Who knocks boots?

Ohhhhhh Baby

Just kidding.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Bootzilla baby!!!!

I'm a Boots man - no doubt.

are those law books?

On a hot punk chick!!!! Hell Yes.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Those are jump boots. are airborne chicks hot?

those things need to be polished like a mutherfucker.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

That's a marine, not a soldier

although marine chicks are kinda hot....

• my new ladyfriend rocks these:

and I lub it!

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    i'm getting all grown up.

i prefer seeing women in a nice pair of calve or knee high boots with some heel over some frumpy sneakers nowadays. i love sneakers on chicks, but boots are definitely more classic and classy, and accentuate the l'eggz.

and thank goodness for the weather change. i fucking hated seeing girls espadrilles. yuck.

• and thank goodness for the weather change. i fucking hated seeing girls espadrilles. yuck.

even worse are those ugly rubber sandals with all the holes in them.

what's worse, is that I saw at least a dozen different DUDES wearing these in the airport over xmas.

what's worse, is that I saw at least a dozen different DUDES wearing these in the airport over xmas.

definitely not looking at any woman who's shoe game involves Tevas, Burkenstocks, Crocodiles, Sketchers or any combination of rope sandals, platforms (especially thick cork types), clogs, and so much more tacky shit that some try to pull off with their muddled sense of style. such a waste when someone has bad shoe steez, man and woman alike. tsk tsk.

• You get this off a willie wonka site or some shit?

• definitely not looking at any woman who's shoe game involves Tevas, Burkenstocks, Crocodiles, Sketchers or any combination of rope sandals, platforms (especially thick cork types), clogs, and so much more tacky shit that some try to pull off with their muddled sense of style. such a waste when someone has bad shoe steez, man and woman alike. tsk tsk.

dude, foot wear don't matter when the lights are out. learn to live past that shit. don't get me wrong, i wouldn't make a no-style havin' female my chick, but fucked up shoes aren't gonna stop me from looking and/or talking to a girl that looks good.

dude, foot wear don't matter when the lights are out. learn to live past that shit. don't get me wrong, i wouldn't make a no-style havin' female my chick, but fucked up shoes aren't gonna stop me from looking and/or talking to a girl that looks good.

trust, i'm not fucking a girl's shoes, or fucking a girl for her shoes, or any sort of strange combination of that sort that where sex is the ends. it comes down to personal taste and standards. to me, footwear can say a lot.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    tell tale sign my friend.

just like women look at your shoes + belt, and perhaps your watch.

A small heel and a skinny toe goes a long way. It helps elongate a girl's leg and accentuates the hourglass figure. You might not notice, but I do.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

and thank goodness for the weather change. i fucking hated seeing girls espadrilles. yuck.

even worse are those ugly rubber sandals with all the holes in them.

I saw a girl friday night while we were DJing. A very nice looking girl b/w she requested some Gang of Four. And she had them shits on with white socks. I almost said something to her. It broke my heart. Aren't they for gardening? I'll roll up to the grocer real quik in my Danskos (sp?). But in the fucking club? Come on--even in Richmond.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    One thing from the eighties that I was happy to see make a comeback these past couple of years:

women wearing shiny, garish cowboy boots. with the pants tucked inside. sexxxy in a sleeezy kinda way. not like them "novelty" boots that seem to be all over this thread.

trust, i'm not fucking a girl's shoes, or fucking a girl for her shoes, or any sort of strange combination of that sort that where sex is the ends.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    so i'm working again and shit and i've bought two pairs of boots in the last month. they are even high heeled! i am one step closer to being a lady!

one pair is store stock Gloria Vanderbilts from the 80's, black with a knot detail on the side, mid-calf, kinda slouchy.

the other is a pair of dark gray short boots, lace-up in the back, look like suede but are fabric.

oh yea, neither of them are that super pointy look -

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

See Sue Saad in the middle? With the striped shirt and the cowboy boots? THAT'S what Daddy wants, right there...she was the poster girl for boot fetishism...just airbrush out them other jokers...[/b]

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    so i'm working again and shit and i've bought two pairs of boots in the last month. they are even high heeled! i am one step closer to being a lady!

one pair is store stock Gloria Vanderbilts from the 80's, black with a knot detail on the side, mid-calf, kinda slouchy.

the other is a pair of dark gray short boots, lace-up in the back, look like suede but are fabric.

oh yea, neither of them are that super pointy look -

dude. i'm glad your working and/or wearing boots. have you seen children of men? i'm carrying clive ownens' rowboat baby. you missed the end of waxidermy. hcrunk will tell you all about it.

holla.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

although marine chicks are kinda hot....

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

just like women look at your shoes + belt, and perhaps your watch.

three things i never pay attention to. shit!! (my watch just broke too)

i have a girlfriend so fuck it.