Herbolzheimer track ID needed

billcowbillcow 11 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
I sold this record years ago on eBay and now I can't remember what the hell it's called. Alls I recall is that it was on Polydor Germany,silver sleeve, Herbolzheimer was the bandleader, Sabu on congas and I'm guessing it was called the German Light Orchestra or the GLO? - at least that's my best guess. Can anyone help? - track is sick version of Chopins Prelude No. 3. Check the loop at the front and the creepy voices at the mid point. Prelude No. 3

Comments

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    It's from "Galaxis" by the Galactic Light Orchestra which is basically just a mutation of Herbolzheimer's Rhythm Combination & Brass playing covers of classical themes. I think there are two different covers for it. The one I've seen has a silver sleeve like you said, but this is the only picture I could find:

I still need this one too.

• It's from "Galaxis" by the Galactic Light Orchestra which is basically just a mutation of Herbolzheimer's Rhythm Combination & Brass playing covers of classical themes. I think there are two different covers for it. The one I've seen has a silver sleeve like you said, but this is the only picture I could find:

I still need this one too.

I've always wondered if they had the same tracks. I have the grey cover. I will post a track list if anyone have the other version and will check if it matches.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    This one?