Lakeview library movie review: As Good as it Gets

showandtellshowandtell 97 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
My last girlfriend was more of a cheapskate than me. That is saying a lot. She always had library movies at her house. I ended up getting a library card. Library movies can be rad, they force you to be more open-minded.As Good as it Gets[/b] (1997)Category[/b]: Romantic ComedyThis movie is pretty awesome. It has rad tear jerker moves and it never gets boring. There are only three or four lame scenes or lines that don't work, like the ones with the sick kid and gramma which are not rad. Jack Nicholson is very funny and also super deep and sensitive. I laughed super true laughter like 3 or 4 times. The gay guy's dog is the cutest dog in the world or top 10. Helen Hunt is the lady actor version of Tom Hanks. She has rad breasts which she shows off in a wet t-shirt scene, I thought it was kind of unimpressive but I rewinded and slo-mo'd it three times. I cried at least 4 times during this movie.Overall Rating[/b]: Very GoodRating System[/b]: Bad, Ok, Good, Very Good, Excellent, Masterpiece(If you live in the Oakland/Lake Merritt area, you are eligible for movie rentals at the Lakeview library. Simply present a California picture ID and a librarian will assist you through the application process. Before you know it, you will have access to dozens of titles on DVD or VHS at absolutely no cost.)