shredd off---Cobert fell the fuck off

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
Did anyone see that shredd off crap with those dumbass apples in stereo and whatever bands and then the peter frampton crap? fuck. that sucked. god i hate bands like apples in stereo and whatever the fuck that other squeaky peckerwood bitch indie band cunt fuckers were. reminds me of arlington va cunts who rock the ipod night.show was greatness until that. or was it fake?

Comments

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    cunt

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    my little brothers hardcore punk band shits on all these fuckity whiny ass soft batch emo cunts.
    peep game:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/ruecjj

• squeaky peckerwood bitch indie band cunt fuckers

Finally, a worthy name for the genre...

• about 10 years ago me and some friends drove up to Norman, OK to see the Flaming Lips...those Apples in Stereo fucks were opening...I had followed the Lips around for awhile previous to this, so I was a casual aquaintace of the Lips (Wayne always put me on the list and gave me a backstage pass so I could grab some food backstage) also my buddy, Daniel who was with me had grown up with this dude George, who did all of the Lips graphic design at that time, Daniel would also go on to play guitar on some Lips records, but I digress...anyway we get to the theater and go to the back door to get in and the Apples dude opened the door and was all "uhh, you need to go around the front, you arent allowed back here" We said "Wayne told us to come to this door so we could get in" He got snarky and said "uhhhh, I doubt that, go around to the front, dudes... I mean it, get out of here!" Just at that time Wayne came walking up and said "Hey, guys, come on in, grab a drink" The Apples dude pouted like a little girl..it was fun to give him a "fuck you" look...I hate the Apples in Stereo.

• also my buddy, Daniel who was with me had grown up with this dude George, who did all of the Lips graphic design at that time, Daniel would also go on to play guitar on some Lips records, but I digress...

You talkin about Daniel from Comet?

• also my buddy, Daniel who was with me had grown up with this dude George, who did all of the Lips graphic design at that time, Daniel would also go on to play guitar on some Lips records, but I digress...

You talkin about Daniel from Comet?

yes! one of the goodest people I have ever known, also the mellowest dude you are ever likely to meet...

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

show was greatness until that. or was it fake?

Nah, it was for rilly--I thought it was funny in a way. Like, the actual show was kinda stupid, but it was funny that he actually did that and pulled it off. Like, he got Henry Kissinger to comment on the proceedings, he got Frampton and your man from Cheap Trick to come play...it was just stupid. Which made it sort of funny.

• I'm sure these people are as nice as can be, but just look at this group--rock music coming from them is not possible.

• BeekBeek 146 Posts
    Cooking With Feminists cemented Colbert's place in history

But I missed the shred-off

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

But I missed the shred-off

Well it's on the comedy central site.

are you saying the cooking with feminists was bad?

i liked it and barbarella totally wanted to fuck him. i think he was scuurred.

• Agent45Agent45 451 Posts
    It was lame from the start. When Colbert called out the Decemberists for copying his green screen idea, he should have just sonned them and left it at that. You have to admit though, getting Henry Kissinger and Morley Safer involved was way unexpected.

Colbert may have fallen off, but he'll be back up....

• Agent45Agent45 451 Posts

i liked it and barbarella totally wanted to fuck him. i think she was drunk.[/b]

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    It was lame from the start. When Colbert called out the Decemberists for copying his green screen idea, he should have just sonned them and left it at that. You have to admit though, getting Henry Kissinger and Morley Safer involved was way unexpected.

Colbert may have fallen off, but he'll be back up....

Chris Funk of the Decemberists works with a friend of mine doing production. My friend was telling me he was on Colbert. I'll have to tell my friend that you all think his friend sucks. I'm sure he'll tell me you all suck.

Decemberists are npr's band of the moment.

I don't listen to new rock (or much classic) because I hate all the vocalists and most of the guitarists.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    Sorry for the quality of the above clip. Atari 2600 version, I guess.