Soulstrut representation on UK Big Brother!

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    jesus christ, dude looks like shit.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I just watched him going in, and wonderd about posting it here.

Do you think he's going to try and make a comeback?

Maybe we should gather all the tracks from the Sayer beatoff from time ago. Send them to him and get him to sing, or maybe even rap, over them. So he can be down with the kids once again.

• "a remixed version of 'Thunder In My Heart Again' featuring Meck"

I read that as...you guessed it...

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    "a remixed version of 'Thunder In My Heart Again' featuring Meck"

It's Laswellian[/b].

• Haha, saw this earlier... my dad was clowing him and my sister must have remembered the old t-shirts for sale on here cause she told him "Don't hate the Sayer, hate the game". I think he thought we were weird...

• Haha, saw this earlier... my dad was clowing him and my sister must have remembered the old t-shirts for sale on here cause she told him "Don't hate the Sayer, hate the game". I think he thought we were weird...

• Haha, saw this earlier... my dad[/b] was clowing him and my sister must have remembered the old t-shirts for sale on here cause she told him "Don't hate the Sayer, hate the game". I think he thought we were weird...

was that Dave the Flave?

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    has a tshirt ever been sent to him or his publicist? it would be bananas if he wore his own shirt on the show.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    has a tshirt ever been sent to him or his publicist? it would be bananas if he wore his own shirt on the show.

They're pretty strict about participants wearing branded clothing on that show. Strictly verboten. I agree it would have been dope to hook the man up with a shirt but, as far as I understand it, the line-up was embargoed up until a few hours before the live show was broadcast, so logistically it would have been impossible.

Dennis Rodman was on that show last year. This year, Jermaine Jackson's in there, along with Face from the A-Team and the frankly fine-ass Shilpa Shetty.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Face from the A-Team

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts