Koogle's Peanut Butter? (NRR)

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited March 2005 in Strut Central
Hey,Does anybody remember Koogles Peanut Butter? This stuff was great (back in the '70s) and came in different flavors such as chocolate and vanilla. I wish it wouldn't have went off the market. Also, what ever happened to Count Chocula? I don't see it anymore. The Green Machine? There are definitely some products that I miss from back in the days.Peace,Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Count Chocula is still around, revamped box. Goddamn that shit is good.

This doesn't match gettin right tho!!!!!! But oh so necessary...

• bubor0ckbubor0ck 141 Posts
    does anyone remember teenage mutant ninja turtles cereal? i remember a number of vacations spent out on the west coast where my parents would let us go for broke on the sugar cereals, oh whata treat. chocula is nice too...i cant believe how sugary that shit tastes today though!...i got this big combo pack of mini boxes from costco a few months ago and i must say golden grahams and cocoa puffs mix is ON point!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Count Chocula is still around, revamped box. Goddamn that shit is good.

This doesn't match gettin right tho!!!!!! But oh so necessary...

Nah,

I only eat healthy cereals anyway, like Krispix, Quaker's Oatmeal Crunch, etc. Mom's stopped me and my brother from eating the sugary cereals early in life (with my hyper, ill-behaved ass). Count Chocula brings back memories since it was snatched from my life before I was ready!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Boo-berry, now that is , even today!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Mom made us each Corn Flakes, Grape Nuts, and other healthy joints when we were kids. It wasn't fair!!!!! Strange thing is that I still eat healthy ones, even though I used to wile' out and buy Cocoa Puffs on occasion.

Peace,

Big Stack from Kakalak

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    yo man, my parents only had us on some generic ass cheerios from the health food store with some god damn soy milk. shit was nasty but i love my parents for looking out for their boy

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I was fucking with some Chic-O-Stics the other day.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Hey,

Does anybody remember Koogles Peanut Butter? This stuff was great (back in the '70s) and came in different flavors such as chocolate and vanilla. I wish it wouldn't have went off the market.

OHHHH SNAP!!! Yep, I remember that stuff. The chocolate and the vanilla was kinda nasty to me, but the banana flavor was CRAZY. I used to tear that sh*t up, mang.

Hey,

Does anybody remember Koogles Peanut Butter? This stuff was great (back in the '70s) and came in different flavors such as chocolate and vanilla. I wish it wouldn't have went off the market.

OHHHH SNAP!!! Yep, I remember that stuff. The chocolate and the vanilla was kinda nasty to me, but the banana flavor was CRAZY. I used to tear that sh*t up, mang.

Yeah Man,

I couldn't find a pic anywhere!!!! I used to love the chocolate the best, couldn't really feel the banana. I think that's the flavor my brother was diggin'. There was nothing like eating a Koogle sandwich while listening to the "Fly Robin Fly" 45 (courtesy of Doc's Shop, big up Aberdeen!!!) on the cheap Sears & Roebuck kid stereo . That's word!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• pac man cereal was my shit. just copped some animation cels from a donkey kong cereal commmercial!

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    Koogle?
    Isn't that like the vaginal muscle or something?
    Maybe that's what Lenny White was talking about when he sang "Peanut Butter".
    -Al

• I was fucking with some Chic-O-Stics the other day.

Now that's the fuck I'm talkin' about!

Koogle?
    Isn't that like the vaginal muscle or something?

I think you're thinking of the Kegel exercise to strengthen muscles in your "private mind garden", for both men and women.
    Peace
    T.N.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    I was fucking with some Chic-O-Stics the other day.

Now that's the fuck I'm talkin' about!

damn. I haven't seen those things in a looooooooong time.

BUMP!!!

This was my shit back in the day!!! Check the expiration date on that joint. Damn, I wasn't quite 6 years old (gettin' old-related).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    They release Count Chocula, Boo Berry, and Franken Berry around Halloween time, here.

b/w

Chic-o-sticks were my shit back in the day.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    A generation earlier I was eating

I was looking forward to a future where you would get all your nutrition in a pill and not have to worry about eating.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts

anyone else grow up in a country that sold bone marrow candy?

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts

^^^^^ not going to front like this wasn't my shit...it was soo good

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    dj_cityboy said:

These were good to the point we would almost come to blows when the supply got low.
    Attached files

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    dj_cityboy said:

I cant front, this was the shit!

BooBerry can still be found every once in a while. I once hunted the shit down at a 5-N-Dime in midtown.
    Count Chocula is still around as well as Frankenberry.

I always wanted Zany Zappers.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    What about the Frute Brute? :balla: