People Music II: Enchanted Soul (Mix for DL)

2»

Comments

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

A-ight, so now I got somthing to rock in the ride for the next few weeks
    Reminds me of a sweet soul joint my dude Jazz (of Robbie B & Jazzy J fame... ) made for me a couple years ago.
    Yo, I need People Music I! What it dew, Drew?

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

Yo, I need People Music I! What it dew, Drew?

http://computermusicradio.com/in_the_box/DrewNice-PeopleMusic.mp3

• dnice.. i want to have your babies ala

and

happy new year!

aka: the knicks will not make the playoffs.

Are you French?

That is the only possible explanation for this post.

Sounds like someone is from the joys of gulab jamun.

B/W

U so paagla!

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    This is some remarkable work, drewn. People Music I was real fine, too, but it felt "straighter" to me; this one seems a lot more individual, and is hitting me harder. Most mixes like this have that moment where you're made aware that You Are Listening To Soul Music???, and it turns into something of a checklist, like, "Okay, here's The Girl Group, here's The Weeper, here's The Charger, here's The Expensive Record..." This one, though, feels more like a meditation, like a series of personal choices. Every cut on here has something really eccentric and special about it.

I'm real sleepy right now, and I know I'm not being real clear with this, but suffice it to say, thanks a lot for putting this together.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    yo drewn,

can a digga get a re-up to yousendit, the file expired and i can't get sendspace here!

peace.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    yo drewn,

can a digga get a re-up to yousendit, the file expired and i can't get sendspace here!

peace.

badonk

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    yo drewn,

peace.

BIG UPS!!!

peace.

• B U M P

B U M P[/b]

• and btw how magnificent is the "People Get Ready" lp? I keep coming back to this record over and over. Top ten status.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I have loved this mix for the past weeks

Ive got to find a way is my song of the month and falls in at the perfect timing in my emotional life

thanks drewn

• I have loved this mix for the past weeks

Ive got to find a way is my song of the month and falls in at the perfect timing in my emotional life

thanks dreas[/b]

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

• thanks for sharing.

• I have loved this mix for the past weeks. I have woken up and went to bed with it and have given cdr's of it to all my friends.

Ive got to find a way is my song of the month and falls in at the perfect timing in my emotional life; that's why i spent the last week searching high and low for a copy.. with succes!

thanks drewn[/b]

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I have loved this mix for the past weeks. I have woken up and went to bed with it and have given cdr's of it to all my friends.

Ive got to find a way is my song of the month and falls in at the perfect timing in my emotional life; that's why i spent the last week searching high and low for a copy.. with succes!

thanks drewn[/b]

Aw, hecks yeah... Dreas was noting that he originally introduced me to that track and a shout to Breakself for hipping me to the Imperial Wonders.

Official artwork (for all you iTunes completists), by that hommie Ts*g*, is in progress and I will post when it's complete.

Thanks again for all the listens and support.

• yo, i know that this mix has been getting plaudits all over the site, and i've been a part of them...

but, gotdamn, that transistion into 'Love in Vain,' and then that song are just slaying me today.

'i just laugh...ha,ha...'

GREAT work, drewn.

• shout to Breakself for hipping me to the Imperial Wonders.

Breakself is a savv...he came through our oldies night and dropped a ton of serious Michigan gems last week. Much respect.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Late pass on this but just had to say that this is the best thing I've heard in a while. It seems a long time since a song has just stopped me in my tracks and made me listen but the downchange to the track that comes in at 18 minutes absolutely floors me every single time.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I had a request to post these.  Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ss00b5fxhu3lgwo/Drewn.zip?dl=0
    Duderonomy