fucktarded DC weather

DenmarkVZDenmarkVZ 397 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
scuse me, but it's fucking june third! the fuck's all this about? tommorrow is supposed to be 50 degrees.

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    it can get like that in jersey too. the whole northeast weather is ridiculous.

• it can get like that in jersey too. the whole northeast weather is ridiculous.

Hell yes. I walked out of work yesterday (where I freeze all day long in an air conditioned data center) and it was colder outside. WTF?!

• NiteKrawler45NiteKrawler45 1,062 Posts
    affirmative.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    scuse me, but it's fucking june third! the fuck's all this about? tommorrow is supposed to be 50 degrees.

i got rained on this morning. that's one step above being shit on this time of year...

• Dude you should be grateful. When summer hits we're gonna be swaeting our balls off.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Dude you should be grateful. When summer hits we're gonna be swaeting our balls off.

I know. Can I have a month of medium weather. It's like, put the parka away two days before you put the air conditioner back in the window.

My windbreaker is getting dusty!

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts

Washington, D.C.
    Saturday, June 4, 2005

Few Showers

High
    74??F

Precip
    30%

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Today[/b]
    High: 82.9??
    1 Year ago[/b]
    High: 105.4??

I've never seen it this low this time of year here.

Check this crazy shit out:

Palm Springs Weather Facts:

* July is the average warmest month.

* The highest recorded temperature was 123??F in 1995.[/b]

* The average coolest month is December.

* The lowest recorded temperature was 19??F in 1937.

• A friend of mine called from Seattle the other day and said it was 91 degrees.

Now that's just crazy.

A friend of mine called from Seattle the other day and said it was 91 degrees.

Now that's just crazy.
    yeah it is. when i was in the NW, the average temp in the summer was like the low to mid 80's. fukkin global warming.

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts

• NiteKrawler45NiteKrawler45 1,062 Posts

center pic on point for tomorrow's forcast. guy even looks kinda like me....fate?

oh btw, it's been fucking raining here in GA ever since Monday. the forecast predicts that it will continue to rain all the way up to wednesday.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Sheeeit, if this means we'll have another mild summer, i'll take it.

in order to get something, you gotta give something or something like that...

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    I am pleased to report that the earth in its present state will end soon.