Dreamcast Games...Who got'em.

ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
edited December 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
I know this is non record related but lately I've gotten back into my videa game ways busted out the OG dreamcast.Anybody got some Capcom fighters, Shenmue 2, Samba De Amigo Maracas, Skies Of Arcadia and so on. Need to get my game on even more.

Comments

• Funny you brought this up.
    I just recently found my Dreamcast and about a dozen games in a box stuffed away in my hallway closet.
    Don't remember exactly what I had, but Crazy Taxi (both 1 and 2) were my SHIT.
    I seriously couldn't get enough of that game.

"Take me to KFC!!!!"

Some other old school systems I still have:

Colecovision, Atari 2600, Neo Geo Gold (memories of marathon sessions of Samurai Showdown 2 with U God at the crib), Nintendo 64 (which I saved soley for Mario Cart - best game EVAR) and of course my good 'ol Vectrix (sp?) - which had a GREAT Asteroids-style game built in.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I got a whole folder of games and a boot CD at home, I'll lace u when I get back to Australia!!

peace.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I believe Shenmue 2 was a non domestic only release, not in the US. Great game. Get Shenmue uno as well.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Funny you brought this up.
    I just recently found my Dreamcast and about a dozen games in a box stuffed away in my hallway closet.

"Take me to KFC!!!!"

Colecovision, Atari 2600, Neo Geo Gold (memories of marathon sessions of Samurai Showdown 2 with U God at the crib), Nintendo 64 (which I saved soley for Mario Cart - best game EVAR) and of course my good 'ol Vectrix (sp?) - which had a GREAT Asteroids-style game built in.

Movies, records, games, comics. Dude you must have so much antique stuff you could sell it all & never work again!

peace

h

• I believe Shenmue 2 was a non domestic only release, not in the US. Great game. Get Shenmue uno as well.

Yup got part one and beat it. Think Ima beat it again since my save got erased somehow.

Part 2 was in Japanese and PAL format only, besides XBOX version but I aint got the box and I love my dreamcast to the fullest.

Paul, hell ya I know what you mean about Mario Kart and Crazy Taxi was the first game I got for the Dreamcast, I can play that shit for days. All the Nintendo made games for any system are the shit. Donkey Kong Country, Earthbound, Mario Party is the shit and so on.

Sheep thanks let me know wassup later on.

• grahamgraham 201 Posts

Funny you brought this up.

"Take me to KFC!!!!"

Its Vectrex. Thats a classic one. I made a bundle selling it to a guy on sweeden on ebay.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    I thought you could just burn dreamcast games to cd-r and they would work... thats what I heard at least... like the easiest system to get boot games for