Ruggedness Mad Drama . . .

AreDoubleAreDouble 124 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
Anyone remember Th(is)(ese) cat(s). I just vaguely remember a video for "For Real" from Rap City circa 95. Who knows more?

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Ruggedness is from Philly. He produced a couple records on Freeway's album.

• Ruggedness is from Philly. He produced a couple records on Freeway's album.

Ahhhh. Same dude? Anything else on the solo tip or just that single? Is there a 12"?

Peace.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    This was on Rap City back when I used to tape it... loved this song/video at the time but never heard ANYTHING about them

Been looking for a 12" ever since, still not even sure if it exists

• This was on Rap City back when I used to tape it... loved this song/video at the time but never heard ANYTHING about them

Do you have an MPEG (or better) of the video? Peace.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I have a few Ruggedness records.

This was on Rap City back when I used to tape it... loved this song/video at the time but never heard ANYTHING about them

Do you have an MPEG (or better) of the video? Peace.

Its possible I still have a video, but I have no means of transferring it...

Any idea if "For Real" is one of them?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Any idea if "For Real" is one of them?

Not sure. What that sound like? You're not talking about Jackyl The Bear "For Real" are you?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    track on the last beans album too

• i dont know about "for real"...doesnt ring a bell, but "hustlers high" is a nice track. he used to imitate b-real's voice a little bit. i had a couple other 12s, some good , some not so much. cos, i remember seeing him perform when you were spinning records back in the day. possible?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yeah that probably did happen, Tony.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    i always purchased dude's 12"...mostly because of the nasal flow and the quality of the beats...glad to see that he's still placing beats.

• i always purchased dude's 12"...mostly because of the nasal flow and the quality of the beats...glad to see that he's still placing beats.

Anyone got any MP3s (or 12s they could part with)? I've never been able to find anything . . . granted I never looked that hard, but, you know.

" . . . I didn't mean to kill a kid, but he's dead. . . "

• I have...

for real /me and my squad/checkin down the menu .. vls

and.. best ones yet/ menu remix/ make u go crazay 2 vls.

i'll try to get them up tonight.