VIETNAM PICTURES -- UPDATE

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
PICTURES -- http://djsheep.imeem.com/photo/XtT4jgqC/Vietnam was dope!!Highlights of the trip--1. Eating Vietnamese Beef Noodles - DELICIOUS2. Shooting an AK-47 (5 bullets) and M-60 Machine Gun (10 Bullets) - GANGSTA!3. Visiting the Cu-Chi Tunnels that were used in the war4. The War Museum - SAD STUFF5. The show I played at the MGM Club in Saigon - COOL CLUB!6. All the crazy shit they carry on scooters -- There are hardly any cars on the road in Saigon, just a plethora of scooters and motorbikes!peace.

Comments

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    I always enjoy your pictures!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    dude the real question is what kind of kicks were you wearing at the war museum? nuclear fluorescent nikes?

lol, PIMPERS PARADISE? COMPTON IN DA HOUSE!!!!

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Nike Court Force Premium - 3M Reflectos's... I think this model is a Taiwan exclusive...

peace.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    DIE

• I want a compton hat

I want a compton hat

hit me on the PM phonics and I'll sort you...

b

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    now WTF are those babies in a glass??

It's what happens when America decides to drop tonnes of Agent Orange over Vietnam in a war....

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    the viet looks amazingly like india. thanks for sharing sheep!

• now WTF are those babies in a glass??

EVERYBODY is pretending like they didn't just see that shit, but ya, thats fucked up!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Nice pictures Sheep!

Did you try the Big L burger?

I especially liked the war history ones. Do you remember the name of the museum the glass-babies are in?

Nice pictures Sheep!

Did you try the Big L burger?

I especially liked the war history ones. Do you remember the name of the museum the glass-babies are in?

Yeah the Big L burger is that shit!

The war museum is called "The War Remenants Museum" in Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon). Quite a disturbing museum overall. Sorry if the pics upset anyone.

peace.

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    what is "agent orange" ?
    sorry if im