Ladies of Soulstrut

2»

Comments

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    What do you guys mean when you say there aren't that many women on soulstrut??

I'm confused, this whole time I thought I was talking to a bunch of girls.

this confirms why Alice is my favorite strut person........

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn that was good!

p.s. I think women are probably intimidated by my good looks.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Alice what's good!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

But now you're just reinforcing conventional standards of masculinity by seeking to shame men for their behavior by comparing them with "girls" as if "girl-dom" were somehow a shameful state of being.

Personally, I spend enough time around actual boys and girls to know that many girls are smart, generous and charming while lil boys are obnoxious, egotistical maniacs who then grow up to become, um, us.

So frankly, a bunch of girls would be infinitely more preferable to the Soul Strut Sausage Party???.

• they've been scared off by my hi-jacked S W O O N thread

To borrow a turn-of-phrase from another Strutter, that thread had "wind-up dicktoy" written all over it from the start.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    they've been scared off by my hi-jacked S W O O N thread

I'm sure they'll be lured back by the "Ladyfriend" thread...

• Personally, I spend enough time around actual boys

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Personally, I spend enough time around actual boys

Quoting out of context

• i'm here. every thread i click on has he-man jizzing all over it. then i think it's unsafe to click on it again. it's unreal. hi everyone

• i'm here. every thread i click on has he-man jizzing all over it. then i think it's unsafe to click on it again. it's unreal. hi everyone
    hi. somewhere on your profile you can turn off peoples avatars, i have mine turned off so the pages load quicker.

hi. somewhere on your profile you can turn off peoples avatars, i have mine turned off so the pages load quicker.

I should start using that other feature to turn off all of lowendtheory's posts, too.

I should start using that other feature to turn off all of lowendtheory's posts, too.
    couldnt hurt

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    i like the rap threads...i just don't have access.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    hatters. I will skeet on all of you.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    this is the biggest sausage party ive been to in a hot minute.

haha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

• dj_netadj_neta 166 Posts
    Hi. Mostly I'm teaching impressionable undergrads so not a lot of time to browse through threads. But Hogg fills me in on the day's posts while we're watching Jeopardy, so I'm good.

Call on us by name. We'll respond.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Hi!

• Hi. Mostly I'm teaching impressionable undergrads so not a lot of time to browse through threads. But Hogg fills me in on the day's posts while we're watching Jeopardy, so I'm good.

Hogg[/b]HONEY, HONEY!!! SO ...SOO....HEY ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?!?!?! SO TODAY ON SOULSTRUT PEOPLE WHERE TALKING ABOUT CHEESE AND ASKING FOR PRICE CZECH'S! THEN I SAID SOMETHING FUNNY, BUT IT WOUDN'T MAKE SENSE IF I EXPLAINED IT TO YOU!...HEY ARE YOU LISTENING?!?!!??!?!

Neta[/b]: Yeah...great...hey can you turn-up the volume?

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Its easier to integrate into the Soulstrut community for you girly girls.

For a start, instead of being hazed, ignored and told to go find braeks on Sayer LPs, you get EPMD'd.. thats a tad more lenient and gets you well established with your very own own thraed.

Equal rights for dudes plaese!!!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Its easier to integrate into the Soulstrut community for you girly girls.

For a start, instead of being hazed, ignored and told to go find braeks on Sayer LPs, you get EPMD'd.. thats a tad more lenient and gets you well established with your very own own thraed.

Equal rights for dudes plaese!!!

for sure, but some girls can be straight up booooguuuus.

you know what Im talking about...

Id have to say Im loving the EPMD...

hahahaha (Ms. Damn) is fucking funny!

• Hello.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    Hi.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Yo, whatsup?

whats good? whats goooooooood?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Hi.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts