Where are they?

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    they've been scared off by the influx of race and rap threads

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    crack has destroyed yet another community

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    they've been scared off by the influx of race and rap threads

That's probably part of the reason for those threads. We need some estrogen up in here stat

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    Maybe if we all pitch together and send them one of these each, they'll post again...

4 Da Ladies

• chasechase 767 Posts
    soulstrut is concentrated lady repellent

• NOW GIRLS STEP UP TO THIS.

• NOW GIRLS STEP UP TO THIS.

King of polyamorous soul,

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Have you ever tried to explain a soulstrut thread to a girl who's not into music?

Or explain why a talib kweli graemlin is funny?

- spidey

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Soulstrut needs no ladies since everyone is already an expert on What Wimmin Want. At least that's what I gather.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Have you ever tried to explain a soulstrut thread to a girl who's not into music?

Yes. "It's a msg board for record collectors and djs"...and I feel it's no different than some secret Warcraft Lan party.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    my last girlfriend asked me why i posted on another messageboard and what it was all about and i told her that messageboards are places where people post a lot of stupid shit because they're bored.

• my last girlfriend asked me why i posted on another messageboard and what it was all about and i told her that messageboards are places where people post a lot of stupid shit because they're bored.

wait?

another message board?!

DUDE, you guys have no life! Like dude, I just spent the last hour and a half, sittin' on my ass, cuz I just had a beer and it's cold outside, and I don't wanna move.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    DUDE, you guys have no life! Like dude, I just spent the last hour and a half, sittin' on my ass, cuz I just had a beer and it's cold outside, and I don't wanna move.

DUDE

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    im surprised any ladies post here at all. this is the biggest sausage party ive been to in a hot minute. I dont blame the ladies though for not wanting to chill when you got nerdy lil white/asian/black dudes all living vicariously through the internet debating crack rap, urinal poses, and "ni**er king clothing".

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    this is the biggest sausage party ive been to in a hot minute.

DUDE

Man, I tell you, winter is not cute for smokers.

this is the biggest sausage party ive been to in a hot minute.

haha

• im surprised any ladies post here at all. this is the biggest sausage party ive been to in a hot minute. I dont blame the ladies though for not wanting to chill when you got nerdy lil white/asian/black dudes all living vicariously through the internet debating crack rap, urinal poses, and "ni**er king clothing".

good thing you're really dedicated. with your resolve, you'll get to 800 posts soon, no matter how tough it is!!!

i dont give a fuck about my post count there dork. I sit around my house and fuck around online when im not working cause i aint got no tv. And some of you fools are some silly bitches who entertain me. I think someone is getting insecure cause they have clipse on in the backround of mommys house out by the jacuzzi waiting to take there lsats in the morning.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    i dont give a fuck about my post count there dork. I sit around my house and fuck around online when im not working cause i aint got no tv. And some of you fools are some silly bitches who entertain me. I think someone is getting insecure cause they have clipse on in the backround of mommys house out by the jacuzzi waiting to take there lsats in the morning.

:5pager:

DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    this thread has answered my question!

THANX DOODZ

LOLZERZ

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Ladies love Waxidermy.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I'll have a glass of wine, thanks M*ke, ohhh, Barry White? Loooove him. Does anyone know where to get a good mani/pedi? Does my butt look big in these jeans? Wait, don't answer that.

• they've been scared off by my hi-jacked S W O O N thread

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    this thread has answered my question!

THANX DOODZ

LOLZERZ

• a girl who's not into music?

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    What do you guys mean when you say there aren't that many women on soulstrut??

I'm confused, this whole time I thought I was talking to a bunch of girls.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    What do you guys mean when you say there aren't that many women on soulstrut??

I'm confused, this whole time I thought I was talking to a bunch of girls.