why I love soulstrut

santanicsantanic 69 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
I need help to identify a track. The title of the movie is "boogie nights". The song appears in the middle of the movie where the female lead is making and documentary/mockumentary on the lead character "dirk diggler". The song has an eerie library sound to it, melodic and groovy. It is an instrumental. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Rockadelic was in Dallas, Tx and scored big with some library finds. I also was successful with these same finds. So, it is very possible to see so many good records in one stop. I left with some KPM and Bruton music library records. Many of the records were used for television and motion pitures. I also found some groovy pyschedelic music from the early sixties. My favorite was United States of America. Now for those of you who spent the better part of your lives in the back of classrooms, I apologize for my first post. It will never happen again. One thousand apologies, you hapless morons.

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    1) Glad you also got to enjoy some of those Libraries

2) I could have easily snatched them all up and been a "hoarder".

3) You overpaid on the U.S.of A record....especially for the condition and not having the outer sleeve.

4) I'm a very happy moron.

• I think I speak for everyone when I say Santanic, YOU'VE GOT THE TOUCH!