MILK CRATES

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
What should I do with all these milk crates that I amassed from years of buying collections? They Read THAT IT IS ILLEGAL TO POSSESS THEM UNDER PA LAW AND THAT I COULD DO 90 DAYS IN PRISON! Can I put these on the side of the road for trash or do I need to plan a clandestine mission to dump them in the back of some convenience store parking lot.

Comments

• PUT THEM BACK, I PUT MINE BACK BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS LEAVE THEM BEHIND OR IN FRONT OF A MECHANIC SHOP THEY LOVE THEM CRATES.... OR SAVE THEM FOR BON FIRES AND SEE WHO'S THE 1ST TO PASS OUT FROM TOXIC FUMES!

• sell them shits on ebay.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    OR SAVE THEM FOR BON FIRES AND SEE WHO'S THE 1ST TO PASS OUT FROM TOXIC FUMES!
    hahaha, what the fuck man?!?! i can't stop laughing at this shit right now

• remember that your records will most likely need to be moved one day and you may want them then.

• Assemble them into a shelf system. That'll make it super easy when it comes time to move your collection.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Send them to me! (If they stackable)

• I just took all mine to the dump. Ditto on the board & cinderblock shelves.

• Ebay them babies..........Milk crates that fit records are hard to come by these days.

Alot of companies changed them just because of theft, and of course we dont get one gallon paper cartons anymore. (remeber that shit??.....Giant paper milk cartons)

But yeah Dood...sell them shits.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Ebay them babies..........Milk crates that fit records are hard to come by these days.

The thought of people paying to get something that
    was only used in the first place because it was free is

and

• grahamgraham 201 Posts
    suppy and demand, but ya sell them for sure, Ive seen record shops selling them for $10 or $15 a piece. Maybe try selling them on criag's list? Im gunna probably keep a few for transport and sell the rest once I get my expedit.

• sell them shits on ebay.

MHB's

money hungry bitches

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I get tons I can't get rid of at my restaurant..I took them to be recycled...Anybody needs milk crates hit me up at the Jersey shore in the spring.

• What should I do with all these milk crates that I amassed from years of buying collections?

This

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    What should I do with all these milk crates that I amassed from years of buying collections?

This

DOPE.