The 2006 Soulstrut Awards???

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

most athletic - Ironfeet

I'd just like to point out that I beat the shit out of Ironmango in a soulstrut sanctioned push-up contest.

til he can beat me I'm claiming most athletic status

• what about a Youtube lifetime achievement award....

either the pop-locking punjab or the scandinavian apache terd...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I felt like I contributed to the establishment of the National Basketball Association as an element of Hip-hop, how about some acknowledgement guys?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

best looking
    funniest

Thats not really fair to strutters who aren't me.

• this thread needs some hate...

biggest zionist?
    most anti-semitic?
    worst taste in music?
    dumbest post of the year?

• Worst comeback of the year?

I nominate...

you retarded doggie?

are you retarded kitty?

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=crates&Number=765272

Best Rapper of 2006: Guzzo
    Soulstrut Lifetime Achievement Award: Raj, Phillmost, JP
    Mythical Raer: AP
    Still Fany: Mylatency
    Best Loner: Hcrink
    Best Asian(?): Brian
    Best Overall: Faux Rillz

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I see that you excell not just in the Sciences, but in the Arts as well--specifically that you are a connoisseur of the Art of message board posting.

• I feel like Kanye at the European MTV Award.

ahh hells naw

I see that you excell not just in the Sciences, but in the Arts as well--specifically that you are a connoisseur of the Art of message board posting.

oh hell yea.

If it weren't for you guys I wouldn't have made it.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    K-Fake

Rey, did Kevin actually take your money are are you simply outraged by what he did to the game?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

You are insane. Shig is the greatest asian to ever walk the earth.

This post does need some hate, but I don't know if I'm ready to step to that yet.

I'll post some up anyways....

Most Repetitive Poster:[/b] I almost want to call a tie between Faux and Reynaldo, but I think faux posts more, which i guess would make him the winner. But both have basically repeated the same 5 posts over and over and over again.

Most annoying catch phrase:[/b] I'm stuck between "you mad doggie" and "you sound ass-hurt". I can't decide which is less funny and yet overused. My instinct is telling me that "asshurt" is going to be the winner on this one. Way over used and almost never that funny.

Best Banishment[/b] Whoever the I Pay To Post Here dude was. Was it archaic? I don't remember, but that shit was hilarious.

worst alias[/b] Dolo Yeung. easy.

most argued topic[/b] Race. Politics. Jews. Rap. I would have to browse through all the posts and count them all up to find a winner. My gut says Jews, since that somehow seems to find its way into all of those topics.

Person most likely to turn a thread into a 5-pager[/b] I'm going to go with Guzzo, followed by Rockadelic.

most made fun of[/b] I'm thinking Harvey Anal gets made fun of far more than anybody else here.

Most arrogant whiteboy / Biggest Closet Racist[/b] Noz. (how's that for some juicy hate? woo hoo!)

most threads about the same topic [/b] I mght have to go with the acetate since thats the freshest one on my mind, but I can't think of a single topic that got more threads than that one. Not even the apache video.

Best Taste In Music[/b] Phill Most. REALL SCHITT ALL DAYYY!!!!

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    whatever happened to that guy sabadabadada or what his name was...

best "drop in with knowledge only when neccessary and no bs" strutter 2006: Dcarfagna

Most annoying catch phrase: I'm stuck between "you mad doggie" and "you sound ass-hurt". I can't decide which is less funny and yet overused. My instinct is telling me that "asshurt" is going to be the winner on this one. Way over used and almost never that funny.

"You sound ass-hurt" is the most abused.

Oh and I was talking about "Brian" in Hawaii. Grandpashig is da walking food encyclopedia.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

You are insane. Shig is the greatest asian to ever walk the earth.

I think its a tough one - I'm partial to Aser, but I've always liked Shig.

Too close to call.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    from one asian to another, i feel that yuichi's nomination is very gracious and that i would have not accepted a nomination for any other 2006 soulstrut award.

if elected "best asian of soulstrut 2006" i will appoint aser as my minister of food, shig the head of the liquor commission, yuichi the soulstrut PE teacher, and mylatency the soulstrut police commissioner

• Best Avatar - DJ Sheep

always, always. I'm always happy when dude shows up on a thread

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Somewhere in west LA a saddened Oliver sheds tears

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    oh shit, my bad

odub will be appointed the hood reporter and upon his acceptance of this title, he will no longer be considered disconnected from the streets

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    K-Fake

sad to say, but I miss K in Canadar's posts, I know they were mostly just a bunch of oversized photos of beat reggae 45s topped with some smug superiority, but I'd rather read that than some 'how can I be asshurt on the internet today' type schitt.

• shig the head of the liquor commission

KAMPAI MAAAZAAAFAAAKAAAAZZ!!![/b]

if the ROC opened a chain of liquor stores called THE SHIGGER KING, i wouldnt be mad.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    haha, this is great. who made it?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts

I just got this lp a couple weeks ago.

good stuff.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

I think JP

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

I think JP
    isn't self-loathing kinda corny?

i kid i kiiiid

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

The honorable asprin by way of the honorable Bambouche.

(My copy is in the mail.)

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

Most Repetitive Poster:[/b] I almost want to call a tie between Faux and Reynaldo, but I think faux posts more, which i guess would make him the winner. But both have basically repeated the same 5 posts over and over and over again.
    The truth doesn't change...

• Best poster out of South Carolina...hmm...i'd have to say SOUTH CRACKALACK!!!!

Yea no doubt, can't forget Odub,

Most disconnected journalist: Odub

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Most underrated is a tie between Brian and Bay Area Strutters.