polish price check moog space rock related

soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
polish pressing Muza Stereo - Cieslaw Neimen

Comments

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    hey man! how's it going? you know me, i dont know the price of any record, really. but since most of strut is all up on the n-word thingy, thought id take a time out to say hi.

been reading that "land of 1000 dances". not bad. dude, the preface/intro where the writers are talking about how records are like family heirlooms that are passed down really struck a chord with me. except i pretty much had to take those records. and my mom had to take them from her family before i took them from her. but i guess essentially its the same idea. weez just some thievin types.

mom and dad came down last week. they were flying out to japan to go on a pilgrimage to put my grandpa's bones to rest out there. was talking with her about LA and it's cool to get an old schooler's take. like, what used to be across the street from LACC. what buildings are new, etc.

but that's neither here nor there. was wondering if you have any of them records mentioned in that 1000 dances book. id kinda like to hear some of them, and i dont seem to have them in the records i took from mom. just wondering.

i know i couldve pm'd this, but hell, im bored, and only like a handful of record ballers are gonna look at this thread cuz that record is aint your everyday joint that folks can speak on. well, not that i know.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    some czech dealer I met up with in Poland wanted to sell me that for $75 US, but then again, since I was American he just saw dollar signs when he saw me(All of his records were high priced, a Novi Singers I had bought the day before for $15US ,he wanted $150US for)...so in reality that is prolly a 20-40 dollar jernt. But I could be wrong, glad I could be of no help.

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts
    I got mine for $10-12 a couple years ago. Not rare at all.

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    9.99 on ebay.

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    thats what i figured thanks...