Real Headz??? Questions for '70s Babies (RR)

13»

Comments

• Doesn`t everyone fall off in the end??

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Doesn`t everyone fall off in the end??

On the regular in Hip Hop.

And Boxing.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Doesn`t everyone fall off in the end??

And Boxing.

And Boxing.

Unless your

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Ok - I really think dude was basing around this time. I've said it before, but I remember seeing him on Pump It Up with a cast on (same as in the video - this was also around the time dude was going out the door) AND A PONCHO rolling in a limo.
    He was looking seriously smoked out. That was a definite moment.

btw - that video/era didn't really stand the test of time.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    im glad i shied away from the post its a big daddy thing stuff. i must have seen those album covers and thought 'mmmm... no'

Worth revisiting though: not everything was as painful as "Show and Prove."

Definitley. I didn't really cop those records after his first 2, but what was that joint where he raps over the AWB/YZ beat? He had a couple decent cuts on some of his later records.

That said,

BDK IS GOAT TO ME regardless of ALL that shit. Dude is the definition of an MC.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    Ill have to say that i dont own any albums after the 2nd joint, but i remember listening to them and still finding bangers. My peers/peeps had moved on to other artists, but still gave Kane the benefit of the doubt as an mc, despite the albums as a whole being weak.

When Taste Of Chalkline came out, someone told me about the aids rumour- (Imaginary Oprah interview).
    Then that Barry White collabo came out too. I was clowning my homie who was a diehard fan about his gear and shit.

"taste of chocolate" has "it's hard being the kane", my fav prince paul beat ever...

And Boxing.

You forgot the last film?

• First three kane lp`s and g rap and polos are available to dl on
    bustthefacts blog