Guru vs. Young Guru......He Actually did a song !!

numericnumeric 152 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
There was a thread earlier that I cant find due to the mass Papmanship but uhhhh here is a link to audio of this rather rediculous beef. http://www.okayplayer.com/downloads/SITA_Guru.mp3

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    did he just call him a "fag-ineer"?

poor guru...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

poor guru...

Noz, if you got a problem you could do one of two things: pose up for your own damn picture looking like this or shut the f**k up:

• numericnumeric 152 Posts

poor guru...

Noz, if you got a problem you could do one of two things: pose up for your own damn picture looking like this or shut the f**k up:

Is That real???

• awallawall 673 Posts
    is he really this desperate for attention?? this is sad.

• numericnumeric 152 Posts
    Hennessy was a popular drink and it still is.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

poor guru...

HA HA!!!

I think he said "does this faggot here" though "fagineer" would have been paptastic. I'm just going to listen to Daily Operation and pretend this isn't happening.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I'm just going to listen to Daily Operation and pretend this isn't happening.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

There's rules to this sh!t, son!

Think sh!t wouldn't get drastic if I caught one of you dudes posting as "young_faux_rillz"?!

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

Think sh!t wouldn't get drastic if I caught one of you dudes posting as "young_faux_rillz"?!

You so know how to make my 12 hr work days much better!!!

• deepbrntdeepbrnt 241 Posts
    you'd think one of his boys in the industry would intervene like dog youre battling an engineer

i thought the beef wasnt real but dude actually made a song

what's young guru gonna do for a comeback? remaster daily operation with the levels low?

dont front yall love that corny punchline

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

the sound of Reynaldo registering a new alias

• Options

what's young guru gonna do for a comeback? remaster daily operation with the levels low?

HAHA, I thought this was pretty funny.