(yet another...) ebay problem

el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
Hey,I've got a Nintendo Wii i'm selling right now, and i've inserted in html a couple of extra pictures i hosted, into my listing...When i look at the "view all sellers items" list my other two items show up but this one doesn't. It also doesn't appear when you search for it or look for it in it's relevant category and it seems like the only way of seeing it is by having the direct link.I tried revising my item and removing but that didn't work, so i put them back in again. Basically, what i want to know is whether this is ebay kinda locking it down, or whether it's just probably being processed in the system or something, because i know a bunch of guys in here insert mp3s when they sell.It's a 24 hour auction ao any help would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• grahamgraham 201 Posts
    When that has happened to me previously it was because their was a swear word in the listing. So there may be some reason its not showing. Also it does sometimes take a bit to show up.

• Cool, thanks, i rewrote the whole description just in case and it seems to work now, hmm, not sure what was wrong there.
    Cheers for your help!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Yeah, don't list it as Nintendo Wii pussy shit dick fuck and you should be straight.

• Anybody know what's up with overseas items sometimes not showing up? Even if they are marked as "ships worldwide?"

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    Yeah, don't list it as Nintendo Wii pussy shit dick fuck and you should be straight.
    this just made me laugh pretty hard.

• did you get a warning like the listing won't show up right away right before you hit the submit listing button? i don't know why i always get that when i sell shoes & it doesnt show up in the search for several several hours later.