Your Best 2006 Late Pass requests

mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
16 days left in the year and Im looking for a late pass on the following things:Arctic Monkeys - Whatever they say I am, thats what I'm not (i guess this was a big deal album this year on the internet and in the UK, but it is really great and I just got turned onto it like a month ago)Ghostface - Fishscales (just got it)How about you?What were your biggest late-pass requests of the year?Exactly how were YOU in the '06.

Comments

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i just listened to kindom come in its entirety yesterday.

• I don't know anybody who thought Kingdom Come was good on first listen, but almost everybody I know likes it after 4 or 5 listens...

I was surprisingly on top of shit this year, I heard all the releases i was interested in within a month of their release (if not before they came out).

I'd say the Wire was my biggest late pass this year.

• I don't know anybody who thought Kingdom Come was good on first listen, but almost everybody I know likes it after 4 or 5 listens...

I found myself jammin' to "Lost ones" on the radio yesterday. I'm thinking I should give it another chance?

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Amy Winehouse. Didn't even know she existed until like 3 weeks ago. She is ugly and obnoxious but her music is real good, dude Salaam Remi did something good for a change.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

I'd say the Wire was my biggest late pass this year.

Same here. But I managed to download and watch all four seasons in a matter of weeks.

• I haven't got around to these:

and i'm curious...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    What's Kingdom Come?

This?

• all rap except for jay-z and clipse. i depend on the 'strut to get me up to speed on hip-hop. and when i think im caught up, y'all are already off to the next!