on a sunday afternoon...

13»

Comments

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    he always wear that suit!

my mom wanted me to remind you all. dont forget!

OLDIES WEEKEND[/b]

thats right! this weekend, may 26 and may 27. if you have time, come on down to mandrake. saturday night AND sunday afternoon!!!

2692 la cienega blvd [btw venice & washington]

me and jeffie. we love you

• spaceghostspaceghost 605 Posts
    i'll buy a drink for the first person to wish shig a happy birthday at on a sunday afternoon... today.

someone stole my hackey sack.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

It was probably Harvey Canal.

It was probably Harvey Canal.

sonofabitch!!!!!

FYI[/b]

who'd want to steal a hackey sack with a peace sign? i'm sure its in the pocket of your barney's sweatshirt.

is joe still gonna be at the afternoon joint? i couldn't find him on the schedule.

easy dj brown pants. its funny though, the last 2 hackey sacks i lost YOU WERE THERE! coincidence?

and, NO, no joe bataan at the usual spot. the free concerts this summer look kinda weak. well, except for pat benetar performing in alhambra for free.

its funny though, the last 2 hackey sacks i lost YOU WERE THERE!

coincidence?

maybe you have a problem?

someone requested eddie and the cruisers ost cuz they said it sounded like arcade fire. whats arcade fire?

live show at el sereno park in east LA. should be hecka car clubs n stuff. its a fathers day [next sunday 6/17] event. $15 presale, but i think me and my life partner [spaceghost] might grab some beers and stand outside the fence and just listen cuz i poor.

this sunday. and as added incentive, pretty boy front man jeffie graf [aka SPACEGHOST] will be replaced by pretty boy front man andrew [aka MANDREW] and some folks from THE BABES DJ SERVICE.

on a sunday afternoon...
    sunday, june 24th
    4pm to dusk
    2692 la cienega blvd [btw venice & washington][/b]

in case you need reminding.

also, i think iron monkey is coming down and gon play some stuffs...

i'd like to note that i got 2 east coast strutters to play hackey sack on sunday.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    i'd like to note that i got 2 east coast strutters to play hackey sack on sunday.

just so this thread doesn't look like a shig monologue, i'd like to chime in to say thanks for putting this gig on and i have a great time every time i come out

ha! just saw this. hey mandrew!

anyways, we will be doing our nitely thing this saturday nite at the mandrake!

• blah blah blah. this saturday nite.

mandrake
    saturday, aug 4
    2692 la cienega blvd. [btw. venice & washington]
    9pm to close

• me and jeffie! this weekend! oldies! same time same place!

ps

!

• dude, jeffie. i really missed u. playing records by urself is absolutely no fun not to mention i had to actually interact with the people and their retarded requests.

so we got bumped from our usual saturday nite gig for next month. which is just peachy with me and jeffie cuz that means its a return to our beloved sunday afternoon slow jam doo wops and rolas joint. itll be dead, slow, and relaxing. i think. i still havent worked out the times yet but itll be

june 14th, 2009
    time: TBA [afternoonish]
    mandrake
    2692 la cienega blvd.[/b]

back in my arms again - the supremes

i talked to my hommay kobe last nite after the game and he said he'd win one for me on sunday afternoon so you know im gon have the game on the big screen whilst drinking pulque with the hommies. so come on by!

sunday, june 14th, 2009
    2692 la cienega blvd.
    5pm to dusk