Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited March 4 in Strut Central

Comments

• I'm drinking Jim Beam and listening to Nas- The Prophecy vol. 2

but it's not all that late on the west west.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    I just had some mind blowing Pho for lunch... EXTRA LARGE bowl is what it is!

woot woot!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    booyakasha!

i just got home from DJing a corporate party and now I'm eating spinach tortellini and backing up this fucked up ass hard drive.

• im high on thai (food) , crab summer rolls , some gingercoconutcashewshrimp lettuce wrappies , and some pepper/garlic scallops & SKRIMP . laced up with some bomb oolong. y'all can tell i like muh seafood. and ma graemlins

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    Wifey is there now. Wish I was there too.

man ya should. weather has been weird, too warm for a winter...but today is hitting back down to 15 celcius...so getting chilly.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Hi, I'm a nerd, I'm doing accounting hw online and am jealous of your baller lifestyles.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Wifey = sick. Baby = sleep. O-Dub = Watching "Daybreak"

• Just got home. I'm about to roll a bubba kush/mango joint. That is all.

• My wife is baking cookies. aight?

• Just got back from my daughters school assembly/potluck...chilling, recording an al kapone song into cool edit for new beer & rap mix.

Hi, I'm a nerd, I'm doing accounting hw online and am jealous of your baller lifestyles.

You too can be a baller young Yuichi. Embrace your inner baller. I will tell the hoes at the strip club that Yuichi from LA says holla and smack them on the ass for you.

hahahahhaa. Please do.

• Chocolate chip Oatmeal with a lickle coconut. It is theee most wonderful time of the year. I'm drinking iced tea with stevia in it watching criminal minds. the writing is really bad. hmm.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    Hollllerrrrr

• Doing laundry, reading Wax Poetics/Scratch and listening to Pleasure Joyous.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    what it do
    just ate a gyro and im about to leave work
    the gyro was fucking delicious
    when i get home im going to work on a mix and will more than likely not finish it but that's okay

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    the hardest part is starting it

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Late night? It's barely ten. Time to get out of the house.

Fershor.

- spidey

• Hi, I'm a nerd, I'm doing accounting hw online and am jealous of your baller lifestyles.

doing the same

• night crew is the right crew
    just watched mad money, checking my email, listening to one of the christmas mixes i got from here

posting like kala
    or is kala posting like me

• trying to get rid of this cold by drinking ginger tea and what not, getting my shit together for this weekends gigs.

procrastinating like a mug on this school project, getting some mailers together and shyte. just finished watching volume 5 of that HBO Carnivale series. shit is deeeeep.

urrrs, do you use an IBM for your dildo setup? saw a pic somewhere and it looked like thats what you were using. if so, hows it treating you? how many of you all rock the dildo on a PC by the way?

hollur.

• procrastinating like a mug on this school project

• fucking around with video converters so i can upload shit on you tube...

I feel the love in here tonight. Have a good night yall.

• procrastinating like a mug on this school project

• Just got home from work (6.30am) going to chill for an hour or so with a couple of beers and then hit the sack.
    I've just been playing the new Nas stuff while cycling home but now I want a bit of quiet, after working in a train yard all night its nice to escape noise for a moment.

• -