Domestic Swill....Beer Strut..

13»

Comments

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Let's not forget:

North Coast--their red seal pale ale let's sierra nevada know what's up

La Binchoise

Val Dieu--If you can get your hands on some of their Winter ALe I highly recommend that you do so.

Pinkus--I'm all about their Munster ALT

Brasseire Dupont-- Saison Dupont!

Whoever mentioned the Hitachino red rice ale: if you ever see their aged ales definitely try them, necause they are tasty.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    I just love to live in quebec
    Unibroue and lachouffe for days (so much variety and relatively cheap)
    super flavourful

yeah.
    That's not the only good thing. St-Ambroise's Oatmeal Stout rivals Guiness. Believe it.

Fin Du Monde, eh? that weird woody taste....

• Im rather fond of wheat beer myself.

A good one to look for is Maple Wheat, made in Stevens Point Wisconsin, by the Point Brewery.

So yummy and smooth, ya wanna pour it on pancakes in the morning.

Hell yeah , theres my first 5 pager topic

• LINE EM UP BITCHES ITS FRIDAY![/b]

• one of my favourite Czech Pilsener beers

i am czech and i was born next to this brewery! good choice
    how it comes that american beer tastes like shit?

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

Some of the best beer in the world is American.

• how it comes that american beer tastes like shit?

what would that be???
    i have been to the states a lot of times but i never found a american beer which came close to "tasty"...
    sorry, hope you don't feel offended!

what would that be???
    i have been to the states a lot of times but i never found a american beer which came close to "tasty"...

Not offended at all. Just seemed like a kinda ridiculous comment to make. Judging American beer by the standard ballpark brews (i.e. Bud, Miller, Coors) would be like using Stella Artois to gauge the depth of Belgian brewing.

There are dozens and dozens of independent breweries scattered throughout the States that are dedicated to crafting world class beers. Some of my favorites are North Coast, Bells, Three Floyds, Dogfish Head, Founders, and Stone Brewing.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

what would that be???

Not offended at all. Just seemed like a kinda ridiculous comment to make. Judging American beer by the standard ballpark brews (i.e. Bud, Miller, Coors) would be like using Stella Artois to gauge the depth of Belgian brewing.

There are dozens and dozens of independent breweries scattered throughout the States that are dedicated to crafting world class beers. Some of my favorites are North Coast, Bells, Three Floyds, Dogfish Head, Founders, and Stone Brewing.

You don't want to tet Breakself's booze game.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

what would that be???

There are a lot of really good small US brewers that are not shipping much of anything outside the US. Victory, dogfishhead, ect...

I pretty much stopped drinking beer this year and lost about 10 pounds. I did start drinking whisky instead, I think I have had 2 beers in the past 3 months.

what would that be???

Some would say I have a problem.

• ToccuDomuToccuDomu 225 Posts

what would that be???

I'm gonna turn this around, and ask what beers you did drink when you were here? Also, do you like Ale, or primarily Lager?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Bells

All I wanna know is when this is back in season and how I can get multiple cases to Pa.:

Bells

All I wanna know is when this is back in season:

Find me a sunny day and a bar with outdoor seating, and I will drink that stuff until I'm in the hospital.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

The problem being you're not a Fancy Lad like them. Real men have a vendetta against their livers.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

You saw me on my birthday... all would say I have a problem

You saw me on my birthday... all would say I have a problem

Hahaha. Yes! Fortunately, I have a solution. MORE SKEE-BALL!

Real men have a vendetta against their livers.

Yes. The liver is stupid and unconstitutional. It's primary job is to censor what I put in my body. I ain't into that.