new Devin the Dude album in Feb? yeah right...

G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
http://houstonsoreal.blogspot.com/2006/11/devin-dude-mixing-new-albumskateboard.htmlThis blog says Devin's new album is due out in February but they don't even have a title for it yet, which could mean February 2008 or 2009. I've been dyin' to hear some new material from this guy. Anybody heard ANYTHING new from him since 2 the Extreme? Any mixtapes or anything? Plaese to upload/link.

Comments

• Smokin weed, feelin fine, steady gettin blowed.......

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

• is that a myspace message? what's his myspace page? i wanna check his new tracks.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

• you doubt the one devin the dude???
    you need to get that Coughee Brothaz cd, its been out about a year or so

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    http://www.myspace.com/devinthedude

no new tracks though sorry.

• you doubt the one devin the dude???
    you need to get that Coughee Brothaz cd, its been out about a year or so

I don't doubt him, but I always doubt record label folks. Yeah I never did grab that coughee bros, I need to get that.

And Deej, thanks for the link, but the cd is not available. Got a download? I'll torrent search it in the meantime.

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    "Waitin' to Inhale"

• I can tell you that there is motion on a new Devin record. Just got the call from Domo to get my camp's info for the track we contributed to. He told me it was coming out in march.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I don't doubt him, but I always doubt record label folks. Yeah I never did grab that coughee bros, I need to get that.

Lemme know if its still gettable, I snoozed as well

• I don't doubt him, but I always doubt record label folks. Yeah I never did grab that coughee bros, I need to get that.

ditto...anyone got a link?

• I don't doubt him, but I always doubt record label folks. Yeah I never did grab that coughee bros, I need to get that.

shit is scarce. holler if you find it.

really? you are telling me the all mighty soulstrut is going down like that?

no, my friend...that is not how our fight song goes...now, post a link!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    that coughee brothers album is dope. forgot about it in my top whatever the fuck of 06. i dont even smoke weed and i love that shit

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

It was only ever available on the myspace pages of Devin & Coughee Brothaz, and they still have the listing/paypal links up

I just don't know after all this time if it'd still be available...