hiccup cure from today's washington post

meistromocomeistromoco 953 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
Ok, baiting people to steal is fucked up, no doubt, but this shit made me laugh..."Aside from being a high-tech way to nab thieves, bait cars provide a rare look at the initial moments of a common crime. Most of the time, it's not that exciting, officers said, because most interceptions take place within about two minutes and most arrests within four. But not always. In one Loudoun incident that has become infamous among area police departments, a man stole a bait vehicle and was able to drive it from Leesburg to Southeast Washington because of technical difficulties. Police eventually got the suspect, minutes after the camera caught him smoking crack and masturbating. He had spent part of his ride urinating in a soda can, then drinking his urine to try to quell a case of the hiccups. He also vomited twice." http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/12/12/AR2006121201695.html

Comments

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Nothing like a post-crack smoke tug and a few gulps of piss to quell those lingering hiccups.

Here, I thought drinking water while doing a headstand did the trick.

• massaging your earlob does the trick

• Nothing like a post-crack smoke tug and a few gulps of piss to quell those lingering hiccups.

Here, I thought drinking water while doing a headstand did the trick.

Thats a major WTF moment.

Stop and think about his persons actions....He swips a car, ok fine....Rubs one out in the car....Ummmmmm ooook..dude got horney, and did have a better place, fine, Pissing in a bottle or can , done it myself, so no biggie, BUT DRINKING YOUR OWN PISS TO GET RID OF HICCUPS???....there has got to be something wrong with this guys DNA.

WHO THE FUCK DRINKS PISS TO GET RID OF HICCUPS?????

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK THATS NASTY ARGGGGHHHHB BLAHCH
    PpphFFTTtttttttt ACK!!!!!!!

Dumbie